Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Email

Sun, Sep 21 2014 12:49 PM (4 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2013 6:04 AM

During a writing with the Customer Support I had a good idea.
    I mean that what I think.

It would be fine having a personal email combined with the WGT account, just like write to the support, something like "nickname@worldgolftour.com".

Associate email accounts would be for the company that in the case will be chosen to manage the amount of users. I think it's a good idea, of course, the problems that we find every day on normal format leaves little room for novelty but I think maybe in the future you may also take into account.

Personal opinion.

Salut,
    Fraenkel. 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:08 AM

I still like the idea, possible there's no chance to join this one.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 2:50 AM

I would like to get some support for this just to solve the permanent issue.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 8:42 AM

Fraenkel:

During a writing with the Customer Support I had a good idea.
    I mean that what I think.

It would be fine having a personal email combined with the WGT account, just like write to the support, something like "nickname@worldgolftour.com".

Associate email accounts would be for the company that in the case will be chosen to manage the amount of users. I think it's a good idea, of course, the problems that we find every day on normal format leaves little room for novelty but I think maybe in the future you may also take into account.

Personal opinion.

Salut,
    Fraenkel. 

I don't have an email that is @wgt  so I suspect it won't happen. Do i want it? no, I don't need it... :)

-wgticon

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 12:49 PM

Indeed, I surely like a "name@worldgolftour.com" email.

The fact that it could be like or not is still unknown, the important thing is that it could work once set up but we both know that will likely remain a real unknown.

Thanks Icon, by the way.

RSS