Forums

Help › Forums

WGT complaints

Tue, Oct 18 2022 4:30 PM (47 replies)
  • alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2016 2:51 AM

JJR69:
    WHAT???  You have to be kidding me right??!!! Well here is a complaint....the games numbers DO NOT match.

Wow, what can I say apart from not only are you totally clueless about how to play the game, you are obviously also very deprived of brain cells.

alanti:

I thought WGT closed the complaints department due to a lack of complaints.

In absence of a sarcasm font, I bolded and put the above sarcastic reply in italics....just for you JJR.
    But complaints and idiotic rants by the clueless are two different things. 
    The old saying for you is rather apt.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".
  • ronie47
    140 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 2:00 AM

Re Balls  relevant ??   I have been trying to buy balls for 3 days , all I get is a black screen where balls  should be  Only ones I can sometimes get upare uspga which I do not want, I WANT CALLAWAY   << sort IT

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2016 6:50 AM

• ronie47
    140 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 9:07 AM

NOT ABOUT ABOVE !   What has happend to consecutive days played bonus ?? I Have OVER 320  days so were  racking up points for CC  Today list says 1 day  WTF

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 10:07 AM

ronie47:

NOT ABOUT ABOVE !   What has happend to consecutive days played bonus ?? I Have OVER 320  days so were  racking up points for CC  Today list says 1 day  WTF

Aww bless,you missed a day, how will you ever get over this tragedy?

Try reading the long running 'new cdp bonus' thread,

but if you cant find it try this -

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 10:16 AM

ronie47:
    NOT ABOUT ABOVE !

So why not open a separate thread?

ronie47:
    What has happend to consecutive days played bonus ??

There are changes. A lot has been written here about it from September(?)

ronie47:
    I Have OVER 320  days so were  racking up points for CC

You HAD 320+ days, and you missed the CDP obviously. But, the XPs aren't that important to your CC, methinks.

You are CC level 5 and have the most valuable benefits available: Shot and Putting Pals. Now you might want to put priority on more members (5) than on the next levels, because active members provide fun in a CC, not numbers on the wall.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 7:04 PM

PaulTon:

ronie47:

Aww bless,you missed a day, how will you ever get over this tragedy?

Try reading the long running 'new cdp bonus' thread,

but if you cant find it try this -

Paul you never fail to make me laugh out loud.

• Gundleace
    18 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 3:10 AM

Otherwise we're are not giving the money back that we stole from you and we really don't care about what your saying. We're thieves on this game and that's the way it is. We rip people off and don't care what they do about it. Crooks.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 2:08 PM

Gundleace:

Otherwise we're are not giving the money back that we stole from you and we really don't care about what your saying. We're thieves on this game and that's the way it is. We rip people off and don't care what they do about it. Crooks.

What are you talking about?  What money was stolen from you?  XP's and credits are 2 different things.  You chimed in while the topic was on missing the CDP bonus.  How to avoid missing a day has been discussed a lot in the forum threads since the change was made.

Without any facts to explain your comment, I have to think that you are just another Conspiracy Theorist.  If you really feel that WGT is ripping you off  why are you still buying items in the pro shop?  Why are you even still here?

RSS