Forums

Help › Forums

The Tour Championship

Fri, May 30 2014 6:27 AM (7 replies)
  • JayO92
    172 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 2:53 AM

Henrik Stenson is on a roll... except for when he came within inches of putting it in the drink on the par 3 6th.  It stayed on land though and he somehow managed to scramble it for par.  I'm hoping that the roll ends though because I want Scott to come out on top, even if he is a long-putter cheat :P.

PS: TIGER IS A LOSER.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 3:23 AM

JayO92:
    long-putter cheat

That's a giant scandal, like doping on the Tour de France:

PGATour and R&A have let him play for years knowing that he cheats?

BAN GOLF WORLDWIDE!

• JayO92
    172 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 10:46 AM

Well.  That sucked.  Scott shoots 74.  On a course where the rough looks like a municipal fairway :P.

Stenson still on course to win 10 million dollars despite a shaky finish and a 3-putt on 18.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 12:14 PM

*** the 10 mill  I'm waitin on £400 if he holds it together tomorrow ... was 9 clear at one stage and I already had my winnings spent..not looking to rosy in the garden now.

Was shocked at Scott's performance today, thought he'd be Stenson's biggest problem, big dustin now is the worry...look forward to tomorrow's shoot out.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2013 2:10 PM

stevenharkin:

*** the 10 mill  I'm waitin on £400 if he holds it together tomorrow ... was 9 clear at one stage and I already had my winnings spent..not looking to rosy in the garden now.

Was shocked at Scott's performance today, thought he'd be Stenson's biggest problem, big dustin now is the worry...look forward to tomorrow's shoot out.

I'm with you man....got $100 bet with a friend that Stenson wins it all.

• stevenharkin
    1,921 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 2:20 AM

I like a wee sweat when a bet is on, but that was'nt good for the health watching that last night :)

I honesty thought Speith was gonna do the unthinkable, especially after see stenson get into bother on #14...but that plugged lie in the bunker was a killer blow for him.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 10:33 AM

stevenharkin:

I like a wee sweat when a bet is on, but that was'nt good for the health watching that last night :)

I honesty thought Speith was gonna do the unthinkable, especially after see stenson get into bother on #14...but that plugged lie in the bunker was a killer blow for him.

My friend called after the 14th mess and wanted to know if I wanted to up  the  bet. I passed, wanted to keep it friendly, but I was tempted. The 400 was a nice pick up. 

;-)

• smokey84
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 6:27 AM

Yes Tiger is a loser !! Henri Stinson's roll is all up hill from here!

RSS