Forums

Help › Forums

Too FUNNY!

Wed, Dec 22 2010 1:59 PM (48 replies)
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:12 AM

That is pure genius, it only takes that guy 2 and a half days to get 18 holes in. Think wweeel go one fidie blah blah blah ok what I say ok wheeeel hit it one fidie two yea bla blah blah ok so were gonna hit it one fidie fy. ooooooohhhhhh looky there acceptable shot?????????? PRICELESS, thx Boffman a real gem. JB

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:23 AM

Worthwhile video for the production values alone.

• LObringer
    30 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 6:36 PM

I want to play a round with YancyCan.

Yancy - message me - lets play WGT

• weeges
    9 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 9:16 PM

When he putted, it was slightly reminiscent of Bill Murray in Caddy Shack for about 1 millisecond, then all the southern hick came into play.....then he sounded like my old neighbor in Jackson Mississippi..........thank god I moved to get away from the stupidity....it's funny how someone would come up with a measure of sorts to judge a metering scale.....I can hear the banjos strumming out near the 14th hole......

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 2:07 AM

WOW!!!

Yancy, you frickin rock dude. 

Yokosaki

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 2:31 AM

I am still reeling from my YancyMan experience.

I feel as WGT members we need answers to the following questions (stay with me now) -

- Why is there not a WGT TheYancyMan? Surely other staff would gladly step aside for the good of the company to bring this level of expertise to the game?

- Are moves afoot to get hold of an original copy of the 'Yancy Meter', for all our sakes WGT get this into the pro shop now before far east entrepreneurs get hold of it and reverse engineer a low quality copy and flood the market with Yancy Meters

- Even if WGT can't secure the full time services of Yancy, perhaps he could be persuaded to refresh the WGT tutorials with his special blend of production expertise and knowledge of the game. I am sure that beginners, pro's and masters alike would benefit from his unique ability to boil down the difficult aspects of the game into such entertaining 'tootorials'.

Monty

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 11:23 PM

A breath of fresh air. Thanks Yancy for the excellent tutorial and taking the time to to post.

Drop by our chat ch. anytime. Link is on my profile. Glad to have you . fuzzygazz

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:18 AM

I seriously love seeing people with this much enthusiasm for the game... funny video as well.

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:44 AM

Yancyman, I do believe you've become automatic WGT legend. More Yancyman tutorials please.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 8:31 PM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

That dude deserves his own channel here in the forums. HAHHAAHHAHAHA

RSS