Forums

Help › Forums

Putter precision tests - Now with irons!

Mon, Feb 13 2023 12:09 AM (211 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 5:38 AM

I have upgraded my clubs three times but always go back to the beginner putter with my free balls .

Tried other ones and the meter's are like way too fast to even attempt a ding shot .

I have a taylormade ghost putter which plays like the roadrunner .

Maybe it is because I play with starter balls or am I doing something wrong .

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 6:32 AM

Sorry to hear about your troubles Paul & i know how you feel,

I am also waiting on a scan for my right shoulder (I'm right handed or should i say ding with my right hand or try to!) as my GP & Physio both suspect Rotator Cuff Tendon but my Consultant thinks it may be Frozen Shoulder.

I'm not too bad during the day (Bearable once they keep giving me stronger & stronger pain killers & anti inflammatories) but the nights are the worse for me, Soon as i'm still/try to nod off it really flares up so get very little sleep during the night & by the time morning comes round i'm wrecked tired due to lack of sleep but once i'm up n about the pain settles down once i don't make any sudden movements so i hope your Op & rehabilitation is successful

Ken

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 5:55 PM

Kenher01:
    What's wrong with being 3 Ft past the hole

Spot on, although up to 2 and a half half ft is ideal  ;-)

• Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 9:57 AM

pdb1:
    Lol . And what browser and green speed was that ?

Firefox, any green speed...

Who hits a putt with the aim of just reaching the hole? 

Never up, never in...

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 7:51 PM
    Was it Yogi who said, "90% of the putts you leave short will never reach the hole?" If not, it should have been.
RSS