Forums

Help › Forums

Putter precision tests - Now with irons!

Mon, Feb 13 2023 12:09 AM (211 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 10:27 PM

Thanks Phred.  I'm still around but when you look at quite a bit of the forum postings it looks a lot more like high school kids measuring their ^icks than anything else.  I'm going to stick to FUN and avoid the nonsense ;).  And hopefully I'll hit you up on the golf course for a game of ALT soon!!

Cheers and good golfing!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:57 AM

11BC2:

I'm going to stick to FUN and avoid the nonsense ;)

This is always a good idea.  I've also done a bit of witch hunting over the years if I 'm honest.  When someone has an average of 57 with so few ranked rounds it always comes to someone's attention.  Once doubts have been raised about someone's honesty it quickly becomes a free for all and the pitchforks and flaming torches are soon being waved.

What nobody can see though is how many hours someone may have spent learning how their clubs react in any given situation.  Most of us were too lazy, well I was anyway, to trawl through the forums looking for all the info we need to be able to play the game well when we first sign up.  As for mapping clubs, kudos to anyone who is prepared to spend the time doing it, I never got round to it.  Probably never will either.

What I'm trying to say is don't be too offended when someone thinks you're an old hand who's started again with a new account, your game just looks too good to be a new player.

Maybe you should see it as a compliment.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 4:26 PM

If it looks like a duck & walks like a duck.................................................................

• Dontknowyet
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 12:02 PM

You know what? You my friend are appreciated.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 8:23 AM

Someone here was Legend with Avg 61 after only 16 ranked games in their 2nd week,explain that Lucy

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:31 PM

Tigerpaw509:

Someone here was Legend with Avg 61 after only 16 ranked games in their 2nd week,explain that Lucy

I have also seen players who use to play on Facebook, transition over to WGT site. They have to go through WGT to get approved and the only things that transfer are: teir, level,equipment and I believe average. Playing stats do not transfer over.

RSS