Forums

Help › Forums

'Tough-It-Out III': The Trans-Atlantic Starter Clubs Uneven Open THIRD EDITION!

Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:55 PM (614 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 3:53 PM

FranzHaber:

conditions tough but no problem for me

will beat you!

Hey Franz,

Would love to play a practice round with you this week before the Tourney starts. Big talk is always interesting to see play out. ;)

~CD~

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:24 PM

FranzHaber:
    play starter club only always, will beat all of you

sorry for bad english

thanks for tournament!!

Well, well, some trash talk in the lead-up to the tourney!!! I know of only one player around here with the skills to justify such talk, and sadly he has retired, Hanswurst72. 

This may be a language issue, but if not, just a reminder, though, we intend this tourney to take place in the best spirit of honest, fair play and respect.

I too, would be very intrigued to see your skills play out in person.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:29 PM

BigInigoMontoya:
    I went ahead and filled out the Google docs registration form so I guess I'm officially signed up

That's great, Inigo (should I call you that?). Very glad to have you on board!

BigInigoMontoya:
    Additionally, I would like to add myself to the list of sponsors for a specialty prize.

Thank you so much!!! That's very generous of you, and an intriguing and extremely tough challenge you've set there on one of the very hardest holes we'll encounter in this format (even if we are starting from a flat lie on the tee).

I hope to update the first page Prizes post tonight/early tomorrow. We also have a very generous offer from jlucky333 to include... and plenty of room for more if anyone else feels so inspired!

Thanks, Corwyn

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:57 PM

CerinoDevoti:

FranzHaber:

conditions tough but no problem for me

will beat you!

Hey Franz,

Would love to play a practice round with you this week before the Tourney starts. Big talk is always interesting to see play out. ;)

~CD~

he beat me by 2 strokes over the front 9 ...

• FranzHaber
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:58 PM

Corwyn:

FranzHaber:
    play starter club only always, will beat all of you

sorry for bad english

thanks for tournament!!

Well, well, some trash talk in the lead-up to the tourney!!! I know of only one player around here with the skills to justify such talk, and sadly he has retired, Hanswurst72. 

This may be a language issue, but if not, just a reminder, though, we intend this tourney to take place in the best spirit of honest, fair play and respect.

I too, would be very intrigued to see your skills play out in person.

bring Hans to game, want to beat him... no disrespect, just believe to my game!

thanks

no more talk, let play good games

• Timbo1984
    818 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 12:50 AM

Would the "Beginner putter" be ok?

I've just rediscovered how awesome it is lol.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 1:56 AM

Soirry Timbo, but no way, I played the 'beginner putter' for many a month as a legend, and yes, it is good.

If beginner putter was allowed then you would start asking for beginner wedges, it ain't gonna happen m8.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 1:59 AM

filmslayer:

he beat me by 2 strokes over the front 9 ...

You must just have had a bad day Film

I'll make sure I'm green tonite at midnight GMT for practice anyone

• FranzHaber
    5 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 5:06 AM

Was lucky in play with slayer, normally not many birdies. Normally play +2 or +5 for 9. But very tough play, nobody will much better.

Looking forward to play

RSS