Help › Forums

WHY SO HARD

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:40 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 2:40 PM

Only been here nrly 2 weeks an it seems that  people have too CHEAT  in this  game.  at the end of the days its  only a Game.........  you  dont win a Gold Clock  or nothing for all your  efforts.. lets   just enjoy what is a Good   fun Free Game.

ps-  i guess some folk need get a  life and try  going  outdoors once in a while. 

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 3:43 PM

BustaSpliff:

ps-  i guess some folk need get a  life and try  going  outdoors once in a while. 

Dude, its 110 * out there, you must be nuts. Besides I don't go outside until deer season. The topic of this forum is why is it so hard to find a MP "game". Not how do i win a gold clock.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:53 AM

Ooh, WGT can you add a Gold Clock to the Elite Collection, I want one now all of a sudden.

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:06 PM

I believe that sandbagging is posting falsly high scores to make you look not so good, there by being able to suck some poor unsuspecting sole into giving you credits. Only keeping low scores only serves to get your butt spanked.  LOL

• stevenwc
    14 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 10:47 AM

So far there have been no posts that answer your very good question. There are a few who say they don't care. A few who talk about the 'Sandbagging' thing. And others who say other things about stuff like scores and averages. These statements don't answer the fundamental question "Why is it so hard to find a challenge game (that is not with an obvious sandbagger or a fixed number of other players who can be recognized as players that cannot be beat under normal circumstances". 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 2:40 PM

Steve,

things have changed in the nine years since the postings you reply to.

Levels have been introduced which changed the way equipment is released to players. Tiering has been changed, and anti-Sandbagging measures have been implemented in the game.

In the meantime, /methinks that restarters with new accounts are the real problem in the game, taking sandbagging to a new level: Outright cheating!

Mind you that some "sandbaggers" are merely players who don't care about average and promotion, having a good time here (as long as they do not fleece others).

• PAGES
RSS