Forums

Help › Forums

Winner of Edgewood Tahoe trip comes clean.

Thu, Aug 12 2010 10:51 AM (6 replies)
  • clunester
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:43 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Todd. Clunester on here.

A few months ago, I was the grand prize winner  in the visit Edgewood Tahoe sweeps. I thought I should let the WGT community know about our experience. We had a great time, it was first class all the way. Bryan Davis was our host at Edgewood and treated us as if we were friends he hadn't seen in a while. He also set up our tee times, let us take our wives for a cart tour of the course, and pretty much just set us up to have a great time.

The course is immaculate. Exceptionally beautiful, and a great test of golf. I would recommend it to anyone who has a chance to go there. I shot terribly, but still had a great time.

We stayed at Twin Pines, a huge cabin on the South shore of Tahoe. Right on the beach. I don't even really know what to say other than it was awesome. We could have slept 8-10 in the main "cabin" and another 4 in the guest house.  Truly memorable, the whole experience.

I guess I'll stop now, if anyone has questions feel free to ask, as I've left quite a bit out to make this tolerable to read. I've said it to them, and I'll say it again.. Thanks for a great time WGT, I really had a great time.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:45 PM

Awesome,thanks for the report.   The course looks great on WGT, can only imagine how amazing it was in person.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:59 PM

I just know you had a digital camera full of pics. Break out, man.   :-)

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 6:56 PM

Nice story Todd...that is something you will always remember...gotta love WGT for making memories like that...might be time for another Top 10 reasons your addicted to WGT posts...lol

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 9:26 PM

Grats Todd, well done sir.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing this with us!

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 10:51 AM

Congrats Todd, glad you had a great time!

RSS