Forums

Help › Forums

Recent Winners on WGT

Wed, Nov 13 2013 2:10 PM (85 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 6:19 AM

davidL4321:

i have been a master forever, and these guys are masters at level 48, 57.. i think its messed up, i shoud have been a tour master by now . its all mesed up.. been at 66.50 level forever wtf

you have to shoot better scores bro and stay off the CTTH games they get u no where..... try hitting some -4 or -5 rounds for nine hole and your avg will drop 

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 2:59 PM

spdemon:
    try hitting some -4 or -5 rounds for nine hole and your avg will drop 

when you reach a certain number of ranked rounds per teir your avg will continue to go dwn till you reach the next teir even over par will net a .01 drop in your avg

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 3:07 PM

russellfahey:
    It's not just the great players ahead that are almost impossible to beat, there are the geniuses coming up. 

these are players who have opened another account and play under an assumed name they have played before and have taken advantage of owning two computers in two different places or IPS addresses have no fear they will be out of your hair soon enough

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 3:13 PM

jerrysan:

Played a guy today who made Tour Master In less than a month.. ALMOST Legend...why does wgt let this happen?.... your not going win a Tourney with this B.S

play the ready-go tournies with in your teir 50 players chances are you can win some credits i played in my first two as a master and placed 6th and 11th and took home 250credits as for the ones were 5000 players compete gl with winning one of those

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 6:25 PM

But you DEE are a special player my dear........ not all are gifted like yourself and able to play a great game ;-)

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 7:38 PM

just curious - what did Brendan6496 win $1750.00 for?

had a quick look at his history and doesnt seem to be much happening in there?

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:18 PM

Wontonamo:

just curious - what did Brendan6496 win $1750.00 for?

had a quick look at his history and doesnt seem to be much happening in there?

At a guess, might be this....

07.23.13     Korbel Toast Life Challenge 

Play in the Korbel Toast Life Challenge on Edgewood, site of the American Century Championship in July. Unlimited play so you can post your best score across 9 closest-to-the-hole challenges. Three lucky sweepstakes winners will receive special prizes, including a grand prize trip for two to Edgewood Tahoe, a custom Korbel golf bag and other Korbel merchandise. This tournament is limited to US citizens. Please see rules for details.

KB

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 8:31 PM

lucky boy - plays it once and gets the big prize lol.

its interesting to see how the majority of 'sweepstakes'  prize winners no longer take part in wgt activities, under those accounts at least.

guess im just cynical in thinking these guys are just wgt planted minions who 'win' prizes lol  -what better way to save on expenses :)

anyways congrats mr brendan6496, hope to hear about the trip :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 18 2013 11:20 PM

Wontonamo:
    anyways congrats

Yes, congrats to the winners!!!  ;)

They key is to post a round every few weeks...seems to me;)

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 3:49 AM

deedles77:

spdemon:
    try hitting some -4 or -5 rounds for nine hole and your avg will drop 

when you reach a certain number of ranked rounds per teir your avg will continue to go dwn till you reach the next teir even over par will net a .01 drop in your avg

the thing is bro if u got 40 or so rounds as master and most are par or above -5 will cut your avg pretty fast but you have to be able to shoot them pretty often and good luck with that here lately 

RSS