Forums

Help › Forums

Fastest way to earn the most XP?

Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:19 AM (24 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:42 PM

Is there a fee to start a CC, whatever for, next they will want annual subscriptions

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:58 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Is there a fee to start a CC, whatever for, next they will want annual subscriptions

yep...straight from the FAQ

How much does it cost to create a Country Club and how many friends can join my club?

It costs 50 credits to create a club. A newly created club has a maximum of 15 members including the owner, however the club owner can upgrade the club for credits to a maximum of 250 members.

You been around awhile john thought you knew better than to ask why or what for up in this place :P

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:58 PM

I don't know or concern myself with the ramifications of running or creating Country Clubs.

Sorry

1i

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 5:02 PM

Ok if I create a club, are there any legends and higher interested in joining? The main purpose of the club would be par3 tourneys for earning xp. I don't relish the idea of winning tourneys where I am the sole entrant, LOL.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 5:23 PM

WillyBigg:

Ok if I create a club, are there any legends and higher interested in joining? The main purpose of the club would be par3 tourneys for earning xp. I don't relish the idea of winning tourneys where I am the sole entrant, LOL.

Well...don't you get XP's for winning? ;)

Best to open a club, then announce what it's for in the CC tourney section.

Edit:

It's just not Legends who want that club...

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:28 PM

MBaggese:

Thats what I thought MB. Why i suggested it. Pretty sure there is a Diamond award that comes with winning a tourney. not sure in CC tourneys though, especially if only one entrant

Not really my cup of tea to get there. If i was gonna make the push and had the loot to do so. I would drop a a 100 or more dollars in my account, buy a bunch of sleeves of my fav ball and just pound out 30-40 RGs and free play tourneys a day. Once you start making platinum placing you will be earning an additional 100+ XP and earning  credits along the way. Assuming you could place. and at least you would be learning the game and advancing yourself. A far more challenging and difficult way to do it i know and if you didn't do well far more expensive so money would have to not be an issue. Throw some 40% XP boost on that as well and who knows, might be able to do 20k+ XP per day. Pretty sure i know someone who did that

Good luck

Oh and 1i i figured you didn't i was just teasin a bit

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:39 PM

alosso:

Will all this hustle make you happy?

After that, will you be playing the coveted driver with good fun?

Just asking...

Happy as a Lark

OP check my blog for fine tuning your par 3 boreathon...gotta make good use of time

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 8:46 PM

jsweetcr:

MBaggese:

Not really my cup of tea to get there. If i was gonna make the push and had the loot to do so. I would drop a a 100 or more dollars in my account, buy a bunch of sleeves of my fav ball and just pound out 30-40 RGs and free play tourneys a day. 

I dont know man, It takes almost 7 hours to play 28 rounds of the par 3 @ 17 min per round...taking your time to shoot good on RG courses?....gotta sleep sometime

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 9:23 PM

This is what I did in my previous CC during the Olympics earlier this year, the owner offered a putter of choice to the player who did the most ranked rounds during the 17 days of the Olympics, and in that club at the tine was Sebicu, who does at least 10 - 15 Ready Go's per day, everyday, but fortunately he was Legend or Tour Legend , can't remember, but any way he was not eligible, so until I realised this I kept pace with him by playing not in RG's but an easy front 9 set up at STA.

XP's wasn't the target, but just number of ranked rounds.

It was the hardest thing to do, as two other guys were also trying very very hard to do it.

At the end I clocked up over 300 rounds and won easily.

So it is possible, if u do 500 rounds ( 9 holers quickly 15 - 18 mins per round ) that is over 125,000 plus any awards u pick up on the way.

I used the G12 - S ball mostly as I had an average to look after, heading towards legend status. I actually managed to reduce my average by 1.06 over that period of play.

All da best

1i

PS. don't waste ur money on speed boost or Ultra boost or any of that shite, it does virtually nothing and is expensive.

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 2:46 PM

I have to agree about the boosts as I got bored and used some free speed up boosts, and even bought one for 100 hits or whatever..They were a joke..I have to say though that for 225 cr you can get 15 days of the 5% xp boost, I was actually gifted it by Bollox as he noticed what we were doing and wanted to help out...it will give you a free round every 20 plus bonuses/awards. If I was doing it again ( NEVER AGAIN) Id invest the 225 for the 15 days

RSS