Forums

Help › Forums

Starter Club and Ball Match Play Round 2

Sat, Jul 27 2013 11:04 AM (119 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 4:25 PM

sarak362336:

Lolserver - Eric wins 1 up - gr8 game that went all the way.   Good luck for the rest Eric

Sara

Thank you very much Sara, it was a pleasure playing you and it was great fun too...especially with the putter...lol.

Lucky me, won 1 up.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

Thank you for the tournament Shoe.

Regards, Eric

EDIT: Do I need to mail the card to WGT members?

EDIT 2, never mind, I have already mailed the card to WGT members.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 4:38 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Any players who do not complete their round in the allotted time then the winner will be  determine the winner by a individual ranked stroke play round on the course that rounds is being played on.  The ranked stroke play round must be completed within 24 hours of the deadline to get your scorecard in.  If neither player submits a scorecard then will revert to coin flip.

Any player who uses anything other than starter equipment will be disqualified.

If a match does get played on time, just to clarify we play a ranked stroke play with starter equipment and email that scorecard to you. You really want a ranked round with starter equipment?

I don't want this to happen, obviously would much rather play the match.

Again thank you for running this, loads of fun in the 1st one and looking forward to more fun in this one.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:04 PM

ColumbusStorm:

WGTdbloshoe:

Any players who do not complete their round in the allotted time then the winner will be  determine the winner by a individual ranked stroke play round on the course that rounds is being played on.  The ranked stroke play round must be completed within 24 hours of the deadline to get your scorecard in.  If neither player submits a scorecard then will revert to coin flip.

Any player who uses anything other than starter equipment will be disqualified.

If a match does get played on time, just to clarify we play a ranked stroke play with starter equipment and email that scorecard to you. You really want a ranked round with starter equipment?

I don't want this to happen, obviously would much rather play the match.

Again thank you for running this, loads of fun in the 1st one and looking forward to more fun in this one.

It is a deterrent more then anything else just to keep players from intentionally skipping and trying their luck out on a stroke play..  I will take it case by case basis, but if someone really is worried about their scoring average I will take that into serious consideration.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:08 PM

LOLserver:

sarak362336:

Lolserver - Eric wins 1 up - gr8 game that went all the way.   Good luck for the rest Eric

Sara

Thank you very much Sara, it was a pleasure playing you and it was great fun too...especially with the putter...lol.

Lucky me, won 1 up.

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

Thank you for the tournament Shoe.

Regards, Eric

EDIT: Do I need to mail the card to WGT members?

EDIT 2, never mind, I have already mailed the card to WGT members.

Any players who want to post in the forums instead of emailing are more then welcome to take that route.  No need to do both.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jric87
    20 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 5:13 PM

How can I participate in future tournaments like this one?

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:10 PM

Dazza I am ready for my butt whoopin...

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:40 PM

Callaway Bracket: TACarey22 vs ColumbusStorm

Very enjoyable match with TACarey22.

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 8:17 PM

Friends request sent to Downhillpro and message left on wall.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:38 PM

Left message on FUBAR057 wall, hopefully he will check in before Friday.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 1:46 AM

Message sent to 1ijohn...

just a couple of questions.....   3 days... Friday time limit... Is that Friday Wgt time?

and excuse my ignorance....lol     who is the higher ranked player...   My Opponent is #4 and I'm #5 .....      would no4 be hgher than no5 or visa versa

....and this will be interesting... haven't used Starter stuff for 3 years.....lol

-Roger

RSS