Forums

Help › Forums

Starter Club and Ball Match Play Round 2

Sat, Jul 27 2013 11:04 AM (119 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 10:55 AM

This is going to be a fun tournament so if you think you got what it takes to win please enter as quick as possible.  We are creating a tournament that will be a starter club and starter ball tournament, that means everyone is on a level playing field equipment wise!  Yep that's right let's see who really is the best player in the nation program.  Below you will find the rules to this tournament.  Please read carefully and make sure you are up for the challenge.  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Starter Club tournament

32 players Nation Members Any Tier

Players must use starter equipment and starter ball

Players will be broken down into 4 brackets of 8 players

The first round will be played on Bethpage Black Back nine. Each additional round will be played on a different course to be determined.

The matches will be played under practice round and very specific conditions.

Tee off from the White tees with standard green speed and low wind.  Pin placements will be in the easy location and you will have a 90 sec shot clock.  Any deviations on this from the player setting up the game will result in disqualification.

The higher ranked player will be responsible for setting up the match and sending the invite to the game.

Rules:
    Seeding based on sign up

Match play game must be completed within allotted time 3 days so scorecards must be in by end of Friday.

Screen shot must be taken of the scorecard by the winner and emailed to members@worldgolftour.com with the subject line Attn: WGTdbloshoe

Any players who do not complete their round in the allotted time then the winner will be  determine the winner by a individual ranked stroke play round on the course that rounds is being played on.  The ranked stroke play round must be completed within 24 hours of the deadline to get your scorecard in.  If neither player submits a scorecard then will revert to coin flip.

Any player who uses anything other than starter equipment will be disqualified.

Taylormade Bracket

1:Dazza501
    8: Jacktaylor

2:Jimoldfart
    7: Mcoult55

3: Lolservcer
    6: Sarak362336

4: Jsweetcr
    5: StrayedFairway

Nike Bracket

1: Bfghd
    8: 2Damflashy

2: Fraenkel
    7: Silentomegawolf

3: Filmslayer
    6: Larkinpat1

4: Calicocats
    5: Woodoworkery

Callaway Bracket

1: Risk7574
    8: Club578

2: Therockdoctor
    7:Beaz123

3: Tacarey22
    6: Columbusstorm

4: Skinbordn69
    5: Painter13

Max Bracket

1: Fbudd
    8: Downhillpro

2: Josephk2317
    7: Fubar057

3: Mbaggese
    6: Rkpayne

4: Oneeyedjohn
    5:Mantis0014

- WGTdbloshoe

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:45 AM

GOOD LUCK ...every bodyy ...

may yer green whacka mole driver hit straight an true... :)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:46 AM

Already placed a message in Sara's wall.

Cheers, Eric

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 12:59 PM

Friend request sent to Tamsach

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 2:10 PM

friend request and wall post sent to Larkinpat1 ...

any one around want to go practice ?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 3:14 PM

hyena64:

Shoe, if I may, I would like to offer a sleeve of choice to anyone lucky enough to strike an ace in the tourney. If none is to be found, then the sleeve will go to the runner up in the event. Nothing personal to the winner at all, just a little extra salve of consolation to the 2nd winner.  :-)

Gotcha, I will let you know if there are any aces.

WGTdbloshoe

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 3:29 PM

Send my friend request to my contender, sorry for didn't read this:

WGTdbloshoe:

The higher ranked player will be responsible for setting up the match and sending the invite to the game.

- WGTdbloshoe

Hope the time zone does not create problems in the match dispute meeting.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 3:45 PM

Fraenkel:

Send my friend request to my contender, sorry for didn't read this:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Hope the time zone does not create problems in the match dispute meeting.

It caused a few problems in the last one but the majority of players were able to figure it out.

WGTdbloshoe

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 4:14 PM

Lolserver - Eric wins 1 up - gr8 game that went all the way.   Good luck for the rest Eric

Sara

RSS