Help › Forums

Eligibility

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 14 2009 3:11 PM (2 replies)
  • TheMurp
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 7:04 AM

Howdy partners,

I live in Ireland and while I enjoy playing the game I fell a little disgruntled that I am unable to play in the tournaments staged. I also do not know how to go from Tier 'Hack' to 'Amatuer'. Is it a case of you only reach this Tier whan you put some money into your account by credit card?  My rating now is 70. something and would just like to know what seems to be the problem. If anyone has any answers to this they would be grately appreciated.

So overall I would like to know when I will be eligibile for these tournaments and how to be upgraded from 'Hack' to 'Amatuer'.

Thanks

Stephen

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 7:44 AM

Hey Bud,

You will automatically be upgraded to amateur status once your average drops below 69. Beware though, once there, their is no way back.

In terms of eligibility for tourneys, different countries have different rules. Suggest you contact WGTAlex on her wall for a swift response.

Regards,

Sean

• TheMurp
    2 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 3:11 PM

Howdy,

Cheers for the reply bud, I sent an email to the WGT and low and behold they had it sorted within a week. I am now able to play in the tournaments with the big boys. I am also now rated as an Amatuer and now I know why you said  once you go there, there is no turning back. The game has gotten a little bit more difficult but that is the whole ppoint of the game. My average is now a healthy 67. something.

Keep it real dude.

Stephen

RSS