Forums

Help › Forums

The Open.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 21 2013 6:21 PM (83 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:02 AM
    The Indian chap was a joy to watch yesterday, I think he birdied the first 6 holes. Oh well, it's 9am and coverage starts again, should be a good day.
  • craigswan
    30,805 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:02 AM

Going to the last round on sunday . I just hope the winner is someone i like . My birthday present .

Can i pick 3 - westwood , tiger and mickleson .

I see the bookmakers are giving each way bets on the first seven to finish -  very generous .

• craigswan
    30,805 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:08 AM

Ian poulter . It,s getting hotter out there .

nice trousers .

Drunk golf trick shot

• craigswan
    30,805 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:13 AM

On the local news yesterday . This couple with a house near muirfield hired out there 2 spare bedrooms to golfers but found the third one double booked by accident . So they have moved into the garage with their dogs and all . Nice little earner . £1000 per bedroom .

I have wanted to do that for years but my better half keeps saying - i,m not letting strangers into my house .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:48 AM

courteneyfish:

Jimenéz -5 on the front 9. Looking the pick of the bunch so far.

Jimenez was seen leaving the course with a cigar in one hand and a bottle of red wine in the other...

I think that's great.....lol

Telecast starts soon here 7pm for the 2nd day...  With Tiger in the morning session... should be interesting viewing.

I have a split screen with the Golf and Cricket on...  now that is good....lol

-Roger

• QueenPuttster
    866 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 1:58 AM

mickb74:

blah blah blah .......I only ever help people and give advice,get a  grip.

I have the busiest and bestest  and biggest cc in the whole of WGT...again,get a grip.

you have 5k posts and all you ever say is change the browser,get 3 wedges ...or some other pedantic shizz..

What's with the chip on YOUR shoulder Mr Big Man?

Courteney has helped more people in this game than you've had hot dinners, and doesn't deserve the personal attack.

Leave her alone and stick to the topic!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:04 AM

I wonder how much water they used on the greens overnight, they seem a touch slower today.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:15 AM

courteneyfish:

I wonder how much water they used on the greens overnight, they seem a touch slower today.

Peter Allis said that they didn't water the course over night but a shot from Shwatzle defo stopped quick surprised a few people me included.:)

GC.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 3:49 AM

Mr. Westwood going along nicely, putting solidly at the mo and sitting 1 shot off the lead.

Fingers crossed fellow Scot Martin Laird stays calm and improves on the -3 for the tournament he's on now.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Fri, Jul 19 2013 10:47 AM

GARRYCARTER:

courteneyfish:

Peter Allis said that they didn't water the course over night but a shot from Shwatzle defo stopped quick surprised a few people me included.:)

GC.

Only a guess but being as the course is on the coast,during the night the moisture from the sea,would come in land settling on the course.Which would dry off once the sun has come out to start drying it.

I should imagine those guys with links experience such as thebigeasy might be able to expalin it better.

Russell

RSS