Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted...Christmas in July

Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:30 PM (133 replies)
  • VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:56 AM

Love to see this sort of thing.

As I have posted previously - it is always great to see those "with" give to those "without". This does not necessarilly mean that you have to dig into your wallet and donate gifts (not all of us are in a positoin to do that!) but can be something as simple as playing 9 holes with somebody at a lower tier than you and sharing a few tips along the way.

I know that I have greatly benifitted from such expereinces.

I am also grateful for the guys that post videos of their actual round on YouTube. I had made it to Tour Pro (nearly Master!!) without ever playing a "punch" shot. I watched a Legend who had posted no YouTube and saw just how often he used the shot. Completely changed the way I play the game (for the better - I hope!)

Anyway, great idea and I hope that it will be appreciated by the whole WGT Community!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 3:03 AM

looselugnutz:
    I'll take Day 12, if it's not already taken

Scott-

First, Thank you so much for the offer.

There is a slight problem though, I was contacted through private messages by two different parties that are trying to put something together for Day 12. I should have put a "reserve" sign up for the 12th Day, which I have now done, to avoid any confusion, so I apologize to you for that. But, you never know, they could both fall through and if they do you will be the first person I contact, if the offer is still good.

Also, I'll definitely let the other Santas know of your offer to help them out. I'll keep in touch.

Thanks again,

Wayne (MC)

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:04 AM

Its not Christmas anymore. Its a Holliday season. 

This title should say "Hollidays in July"    :)

What is this world coming to?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:20 AM

What is the world coming to? The 4th of July is when we won our Independence. It seems we are losing it faster than we won it. Look at what is going on today. Body searched at airports, cameras on poles every damn mile of whatever road you travel, having to have good credit to get a good job, having to be politically correct when ever you speak, being an honorably discharged Air Force veteran after 10 years of service and being 4th in line to get a business loan, because I am not a minority. I will still stand up for my Country and my flag until I die, and I am still willing to die for my freedom and my future generations freedom. However I am starting to see the 4th of July as not meaning what it did for my 61 years on this rock called earth. Don't take this wrong, I bleed red whit and blue, but it is getting harder and harder for me to accept what I am seeing. 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:21 AM

Scott, if it is ok, you can team up with me and we can give away better gifts. I have day 11. Contact Wayne and make shure this is ok.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:54 AM

BeachedMulligan:

What is your gripe ?

Either put some 'hard earned / credits' in to the pot or STFU ?

Seems this ain't non of your goddamn business !!

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 12:22 PM

Bravo Andy, I concur.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 12:48 PM

alcaucin:

BeachedMulligan:

What is your gripe ?

Andy

Well someone doesn't have the holiday spirit or a sense of humor?  You pick

Great thing MC. Keep it up! You rock bud and everybody who is helping out does as well.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:31 PM

Elknoxious:

alcaucin:

BeachedMulligan:

What is your gripe ?

Andy

Well someone doesn't have the holiday spirit or a sense of humor? 

Ha. Agreed Elky. Relax people. Twas a joke. Was actually just bumping it up for MrCaddie...

I gave in the Christmas Edition Andy, in this one though I will certainly STFU like you asked. Thanks for the input. 

Renni, your point was exactly mine. I probly just worded it all incorrectly. :)

God Bless the USA

• Gooba823
    330 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:03 PM

Thats awesome guys thanks for what your doing!!

Very Kind people on this site!

gooba823 (Todd)

RSS