Forums

Help › Forums

Problems joining friends country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 1 2010 12:20 AM (1 replies)
  • puttin4show
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 6:16 PM

I'm looking for some help joining a friends country club, but I never receive an invite, even after we've tried numerous attempts and different ways of trying.  He's tried sending an invite, I never receive it, then he'll retract it and try again.  On his screen, it says invite pending, and I've got nothing.  I even created a new account to see if that mattered? Can anyone help me out? Thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 12:20 AM

Hi puttin4show,

If you are not receiving emails please check that the email listed on your account is correct.  You can do this by clicking the ACCOUNT button on your friends list and then clicking the CONTACT INFO tab on the account page.  Take a moment to verify that there are no typos or extra spaces in your email address.

The secondary problem that some users run into is that their email provider blocks emails from us.  They can be blocked entirely or may just be getting forwarded to your spam or junk mail folder.  Be sure to check those folders and if you see invites there please delete them.  You should also add an exception to your email client to allow yourself to receive emails from members@worldgolftour.com.

Once you've done both of those steps have your friend remove your pending invite one more time.  Finally, have them visit your profile and ask them to click the INVITE TO COUNTRY CLUB link at the top.  If your email is correct and the exception is added you should have an email in a matter of a few minutes.

Good Luck =)

RSS