Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter Feedback

Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:24 PM (76 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:58 PM

The 3 click is much easier to ding, but why does it stutter so much ?

do I need to clear my cache etc. Before using it ?

tested it again on beth 11 and it was much easier to ding, even with starter balls.

but is jumps like a hurdle sprinter

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 4:45 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

TracyMax:

MBaggese:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Original Text - Thank you all for the feedback on this, but it won't be going away anytime soon.  I know some of the testers here were using it as a free shot pal.

I like it as well...as I don't like all the lower lines/etc on the shot pal.

*Edit:

Tried the vertical meter, smooth and slower than original...turn that puppy sideways for me please:)

Not a fan of the 3 click...but I can see new players may like it.

Guess I'm blind, but looked in options for how to try out the vertical meter and found nothing. How do you change the meters? I assume you can switch back and forth.

You can change the meters by going into the game play window and clicking on change equipment.  Once there you will see meters on the bottom next to drivers.

- WGTdbloshoe

thanks

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 4:46 PM

thestevster:

cack

what, you laying an egg?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 4:55 PM

WoW ,,   I had to take a few days off from " iaaR ( R ) ft " , And come back  to find this at WGT land.

Nice update to come home to .

OPY 

PS  . The old man had a Trip Bypass today and is doing well 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 5:01 PM

opyeuclid:

WoW ,,   I had to take a few days off from " iaaR ( R ) ft " , And come back  to find this at WGT land.

Nice update to come home to .

OPY 

PS  . The old man had a Trip Bypass today and is doing well 

Very glad to hear he is doing well.  Welcome back.

- WGTdbloshoe

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 5:42 PM

Im liking the 3Click meter so far..  Makes for a more challenging set up. Glad to get on here and find something new ; )     I tried the Vertical one and I dont care for it.  It really felt and looked strange to me.  But to each his own.  

Im hoping to see some tourneys  based on these meters. Hope some of my friends warm up to them so we can shoot some?  I  definitely  don't see alot of 27's with these meters;   at least not yet.  XD

With the 3 click it's more of a challenge with the putting aspect. Trying to remember  how far to let the meter go for say 11ft or 26ft putts is a challenge and a blast. This takes away  the  "Playing Darts" aspect out of the game.  Not totally, but more so...

I'm so burnt out on trying to shoot low every time i get on this site and  pick up a club. Just gets old after so many years of playing here.  Time to bring so fun back into the game and I believe thats what these meters will do?

Just my 2 cents. And thats a thumbs up from me.  

Ox 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 5:50 PM

Try the new Toy WGT gave us with the Meter options .

Please MrWgt , Set it up so that we can pick the swing bar option for each shot just like picking a club .

OPY

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 11:37 AM

TracyMax:

thestevster:

cack

what, you laying an egg?

lol tracy

cack

Pronunciation: /kak/

British informal
    Definition of cack

noun

[mass noun]
    • excrement; dung: cow cack
    • rubbish:they talk such a load of cack

verb

[with object]
    • defecate in (one’s clothes).

Origin:

Old English (as cac- in cachūs 'privy'); the verb dates from late Middle English and is related to Middle Dutch cacken; based on Latin cacare 'defecate'

in other words its shyte lol

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:49 PM

3 click meter option. I did post this in another thread but it is probably better in this thread.

I liked too, reminded me the Links game with the 3 click, but as mentioned before the stutter is so annoying.

Can get the stuttering to stop and get a very smooth meter by using the "pepper" flash, but then the meter gets extremely fast.

WGT needs to work more on this stuttering but as it is only a test, it may never get fixed. 

This is the disadvantage of using flash for the meter instead of a meter controlled purely by the game itself.

Eric

edit...sorry about the critic Shoe :-)

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 1:20 PM

Starting to like the 3 click, like everyone else is saying it does jerky jerk a bit

maybe if they could slowdown the part that goes to the amount of power would be a +

RSS