Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 9:56 AM

Hello Friends --- Playing Ketchup ATM
    Lots of new intriguables here -- nice work people!

CALLING OSTFRIEDEL --- RADIO CHECK OVER

--- the light balls are back -- as you note from our last desk video

--- this brings Frank Sinatra back into the foldables

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 2:58 PM

take it this is erin hills course?

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 3:21 PM

YANCY ,, in the Vid , at time spectrum vector 4:06 to 4:07 .  A white small ghost like box shape thing passes from over your right side from the O.B. in every thing ob   over you and Passed right in front of you . 

OPY  !!!!!!!!!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:31 PM

Yes OPY ,you are correct    a small  ghost  like     creature ,   WOW  cut on film  well done Yancy.        Stay with  me  now  .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:44 PM

Also  around 9.26 min  you see a small  black  drone      flying  a lame imitation of a fly .....   i am  Frapp      .   Working  solo  on the    mysteries     that come  and go  on   golf courses .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:51 PM

frappefort:
    Yes OPY ,you are correct  

Thank you for the conferm report FrankO .  And after watching this over many times , At vector 4:05 throu 4:07 +/ - ,,  look close and it changes " Shape " , from a orb to a box and back as it passes across  [ CC ]  logo .

Yancy ??    could this what pushed the club over just before that ? 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 5:00 PM

frappefort:
      Working  solo  on the    mysteries     that come  and go  on   golf courses .

frappefort:
     around 9.26 min  you see a small   drone

Nice catch 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 7:33 PM

opyeuclid:

YANCY ,, in the Vid , at time spectrum vector 4:06 to 4:07 .  A white small ghost like box shape thing passes from over your right side from the O.B. in every thing ob   over you and Passed right in front of you . 

OPY  !!!!!!!!!

OPY-Wan Kenobi,

There is another white orb at 11:50 time spectrum vector that enters from the bottom left and flies NE.  Yancy's joint is so paranormal it is scary.

Paul

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 8:33 AM

YancyCan:

--- this brings Frank Sinatra back into the foldables

Bob Hope, Dean Martin, and Frank Sinatra are shown here at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Palm Springs Golf Classic Wing for the Desert Hospital. Hope jokingly administers "blood plasma" to Sinatra after he has broken ground...

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2017 9:58 AM

YancyCan:

CALLING OSTFRIEDEL --- RADIO CHECK OVER

I am here, Sir, I am here, Team!

Still on my surch for the last left specimen of the Wolpertingers, but they seem to be as hard to find like those Sasquatches in North America are. Unless it is a shrunk and shaven bigfoot called Frank Sinatra. Or like the Yeti, or Nessy, or footprints on the moon, or mexicans in the White House, which are former CNN-reporters now working for the New York Times.

Very interesting new mobile golf app you found there. The idea to use dices instead of a mouse is great. That could make the results of the strokes much more predictable as we know it from the WGT system.

Like I see your white shadow problem seems to be still there, so take care!

Friedel

RSS