Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:39 PM

whooshdangit:
    Dangit! Looks like those two lost the lot in a skins game.
       (Re. the Skeletons)

---- Now that's a solid turn of phrase there Whoosh! Well played, I am cereal
          Made me laugh -- THX -- Needed That -- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 9:45 PM

Had to take a break on the Sinatra & Aliens case --- There's more than I (this is Yancy) could be imaginables. Full report is in production -- with more info still sorting out.

One colleague I approached with some questions on this said to me one thing, and then walked away refusing to talk about it (who does that anymore?)

"I've Got UFO Under My Skin"

The boys on our video production squad finished this today though:

Zombie Riot Golf Android App (removed from market) Demo

MA ONLY --- CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES & SUCH
    Take a gander at Zombie Golf Riot - This app is no longer on the android market - We found it still installed on an older mobi device.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2017 1:44 AM

Yikes!

That second shot was a nasty slice, meter stop there?

With you all the way Yancy....

Cheers!

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2017 1:30 PM

Well --- full bender weekend is over (allegedly). Mel is running some numbers right now and we have some new news, but are waiting on a couple things before reporting on possibles of an Alien & Frank Sinatra confirmables relationship. So.... I was having night tremors thinking about the "white shadow" that our buddy Friedel pointed out..... Nodding in and out of sleep last night, our motion activated cams captured this...could it be the phenomenonels that Friedel has isolated? We are going in DEEP - Stay with me now
    -- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2017 4:14 PM

-------- WAYBACK WEDNESDAY --------

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2017 10:58 PM

Puttin' On The Blitz -- Yancy's "Get Me Green" Saturday WGT Blitz Benderathon

Hello Friends -- This is Yancy

Recently my "Completion of Rounds % Badge" turned yellow on me after 5+ years on WGT & never have I quit a round playing with others - I am cereal. But last couple months been doing more "playing with friends" up here and suffered thru many many disconnected games, usually with my laptop re-booting as well - so now chance of getting back to the same game. Disconnects are on the mend --- That's what I have heard & whatnots & I need help getting some matches under my belt to get my "% Badge" back to green aka very good completion percentage. So -- (Stay With Me Now Please) -- Thanks to help in the forums, I have been advised to play 30-50 Blitz games with others to get my numbers in order for me to earn back my good standing here. So I am trying this:

HELP YANCY GO GREEN SATURDAY BLITZ MATCH BENDER
    SATURDAY 2/4/2017 -- 12PM PST TILL QUESTION MARK
    GOAL IS TO GET MY GREEN ROUNDS COMPLETED BADGE BACK

WILL PLAY 50 MATCHES -- MAYBE MORE
    MYSTERY PACKAGE AWARDED BY RANDOM DRONE DRAW
    HIT ME UP VIA MESSAGE OR PROFILE OR WHATNOTS

SINCERELY, I AM YANCY
    @TEAMYANCY

THERE IS A MYSTERY PRIZE TO BE WON BY SOMEONE -- ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME OUT & PLAY A ROUND - THE MORE THE MERRIER - FUNTIMES FOR SURE -- ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST HERE

Hoping some others might help me out here if you can play a round of Blitzers with me tomorrow --- Hit me hard if I am green --- Message me if you are a firms for a match

PS - There will be XP Boost (alien green juice) served as refreshables. As well as a Mystery Prize given in a random "Drone-Draw" for all those who play. This is a real item that will be sent in the mails and whatnots (Worldwide). If you are leary of the mystery prize -- Then a sleeve of Calloways or sumpins can be substituted.

REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED TO ALL PLAYERS:

Gonna go to bed really early tonight (Mostly)
    Regards, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2017 8:28 PM

WGT Saturday Blitz Bender Wrap-Up & Extension

After a long day of tech issues, and after the first two rounds played ending in disconnects, Yancy extends this challenge indefinately (for nows) so all WGTers who want in can get on in. Lots of fun, good golf, and even prizes and trivia games going on.

Thanks to all who played & tried to play - We still got this -- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2017 9:58 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 11:19 AM

Nice work CEerett12

Heard the Squatch sneeks into the TopGolf here in Portland after hours and not just for the edibles & liquor, but also to practice for the TopGolf tour. There are many Squatches among the community up here, they fit in cause.....I have said too much --- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 11:22 AM

You alls heard about this new dealio called "Virtual Reality" aka VR?
    Well, we got sent a headset to demo - We chose "GOLF VR" app
    Here what be our VR experience:

RSS