Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 2:31 AM

there everywhere .

what happened to his other shoe .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 2:35 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 2:24 AM

Thought the spooky stuff in the video below was discombobulating - but that guy above is cereally causing me some paranormal panic. Been lots of activity going on all up here on the WGT, doing my best to keep giving you news you can use.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 2:41 AM

there everywhere .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 2:41 AM

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 2:43 AM

they are even breeding .

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 3:45 AM

YancyCan:

Dear Yancy (you are Yancy), I (I am Friedel) dont wanna make you fear, but...

After I have viewed that video several times I am pretty sure, that there is to see a shadow behind you, just before the whatever-it-is-thing falls down. One have to look very carefully, a couple of times if needed, because that shadow moves very quick. And than it is such a special shadow, a so called "white shadow", that, like everyone knows, can only exist because of paranormal reasons. There is nothing any normal on earth that has a white shadow, right? So, that is the proof for its paranormal nature. Unfotunally this particular white shadow falls on a white wall, what makes it so difficult to see it. But believe me, I can feel it inside that it was there. Strange things (not only strange thinks) are going on there in your house!

And another interresting fact: That whatever-it-is-thing that falls down looks to me like a scottish flag. Now follow my thaughts: A video... things fall down without a reason... paranormal white shadows on white walls... Scotland... Loch Ness...

Does that make any sence? I am not sure. But I will continue my investigations.

Sincerely,  Friedel  (Frisian Beware-Of-Aliens Institute, F.B.I.)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 9:47 AM

Hello - This is Yancy
    I am/have been in DEEP researchables on the Frank Sinatra connectibles to the paranormables. Now I just read of the "shadows" that Friedel found while watching our latest video & whatbnots.

There is NEW information on both these issues. This will require Medford Mel & math to fully disclose the new new we all can use. Gonna be a weekend long bender, look for a video explainable next few days.

PLEASE --- continue to share these unusuables here, you guys are doing great work.

Stay With Me Now Please
    --- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 5:54 PM

YancyCan:

Hello - This is Yancy
    I am/have been in DEEP researchables on the Frank Sinatra connectibles to the paranormables. Now I just read of the "shadows" that Friedel found while watching our latest video & whatbnots.

There is NEW information on both these issues. This will require Medford Mel & math to fully disclose the new new we all can use. Gonna be a weekend long bender, look for a video explainable next few days.

PLEASE --- continue to share these unusuables here, you guys are doing great work.

Stay With Me Now Please
    --- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Yancy, 

Oh no...something else for you to ponder about Frankie Baby during your weekend bender...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-bUVRPYqM

Sinatra and Aliens...it's getting deeper.

Paul

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 6:23 PM

craigswan:

Dangit! Looks like those two lost the lot in a skins game.

With you all the way Yancy....    keep at it!

Cheers!

Rich.

RSS