Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 10:05 AM

DonaldKey8798:

Here's the SQUATCH:

Well Done DonaldKey! 
    He is a greasy filthy thing he is & whatnots.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 12:04 PM

So me gets a ping on my USB dongle about an Orb sighting all up on the Congressional. The sighting was documented by DonaldKeys8798 and we went all-out analyzing this via assorted algorythsms and other beta-analysisis. This video we sort of took the "common man" approach to explain these scientific phenomanables for you:

Sincerely, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 1:35 AM

Vintage Rare Hand-Made by Bob - The Dude - Duden who sold them out of the trunk of his car while a PGA touring pro. Robert Duden is a Portland, Oregon legend & part of Golf History - this model was used for the controversial Croquet Style Putting (currently banned by Rules of Golf) also tried by Sam Snead for awhile.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:15 PM

goldeena:

Oh yes, this is the place - now I have 123 pages of my favourite Yancy to keep me company :-)

Agent deena reporting in to team yancy...

on the right ketchup!!!

Welcome aboard the Great Ship Yancy D.

Be careful out there

Don

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 7:07 AM

Yes indeed, welcome Agent Deena. The team can certainly benefit from your unique perspective as we investigate the myriad explorables that comprise the WGT multiverse (as we know it, alledgedly ). I'm sure Mr. Ambassador( his name is Yancy) will be pleased.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 12:45 AM

Hello Friends --- On a Short Hiatus

Tried internet shopping deals and wantnots:

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 9:02 AM

Checking in......... checking it all out, and whatnot. 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 12:17 AM

DonaldKey8798:
    Checking in......... checking it all out, and whatnot. 

Check this out Donald. This is a beautiful process in nature that we do not yet understand. Its a golf mystery that perhaps is other-worldly? Some things we consider "normal" -- are truly paranormal in some aspects. Caught this on a golf outing on my "alleged" hiatus.

(Private Message  - Donald, dont tell anyone publicly (esp. mods like WGTicon about our ongoing WGT orbs in course researchings, the presentation will go fine (mostly) - )

VIDEO NOT SHOWING? HERES HOT LINKER: http://youtu.be/H02Zj-fcN1A

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 3:08 PM

YancyCan:

This is a beautiful process in nature that we do not yet understand. Its a golf mystery that perhaps is other-worldly? Some things we consider "normal" -- are truly paranormal in some aspects. Caught this on a golf outing on my "alleged" hiatus.

Thankyou The Legend that is . . . 
    A truly beautiful and moving moment, captured there for all to marvel at. 

The landscape there does seem a little "Chambers Bay" to me, do you have any info regarding the effects of climate change on an infant sand trap? Hopefully science, or your good self, can provide some answers and help this abundant creation in the future.

Trying hard to keep up . . . 

Rich

RSS