Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 1:31 PM

The Chambers Bay Redux continues here with Yancy heading out the night after a paranormal golf panic attack to reclaim the wooden hole sign alternates he found. (this is clip #3 out of a series of 4 - stay with me now)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 1:28 PM

Hello -- I am Yancy
    Way to hang in here people. DocMoose is a natural born leader, he is

Was on a necessarables trip to the past gathering intel for this cyrptic conondrum.
    Please stay tuned later this pm or tomorrow -- there is some new intel to share and am currently waitins on more --- we still got this...its still good.

Sincerely --- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 2:45 PM

Being blocked by the alien superpowers that be....

Heres hotlinker: 

https://youtu.be/HFsysgHY-ew

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 6:54 PM

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 4:20 AM

Strange happening this glorious Sunday morning. Where's Yancy when you need him? 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 11:34 AM

Strange happening this glorious Sunday morning. Where's Yancy when you need him? 

-- pmm711

That is what becoming a HUGE dilemma, these avatars of ginormous size are a clue in the ongoing Alien colonization of Earth via OUR golf courses. I have had a similar experience and you should talk about this -- if you are ready. We be trying our hardest to not let this become a GIANT problem.

Best - My name is Yancy

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 9:52 PM

~7 months later the aliens return Yancy...

• craigswan
    30,835 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2019 4:14 AM

<> a REALLY need to work on that siire ,comics,funny comics &amp; strips, cartoons,golf,death,slice,caddy

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 3:37 AM

YancyCan:

That is what becoming a HUGE dilemma, these avatars of ginormous size are a clue in the ongoing Alien colonization of Earth via OUR golf courses. I have had a similar experience and you should talk about this -- if you are ready. We be trying our hardest to not let this become a GIANT problem.

Best - My name is Yancy

I believe you may be right..there is something happening out there for sure, this was at Whistler... not ruling out his ego... but then again.....

Cheers

My name is Breezy.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 1:50 PM

Breezybaby1811:

Hello My name is Breezy --- I am Yancy
    This giant avatar issue is becoming a humongous dilemma WGTwide.
    We need to have a roundtable on this as it gets bigger daily.

Regards, I am Yancy

RSS