Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2017 9:47 PM

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2017 3:48 AM

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 11:04 AM

photo Probes_zpsjn8beewb.jpg

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 10:55 AM

craigswan:

ears pulled and forehead slapped i think,

thats what yancy told me anyway

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 2:11 PM

Hello Friends - This is Yancy
    While I seen a lot of stuff & whatbnots, currently I am experiencing some unusuables. Started one night when I fell out of my bed during a night tremor & sleep-rolled under my bed. Everything that I can see is now a washed-out white color, and its causing me some #paranormal panic. Will be posting videos etc. via our intern Ryan while I try to get back home if you will.

This event here is when this all began - Pretty sure now, Allegedly.
    Best - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJ32-CLU0M

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 6:57 PM

YancyCan:

Hello Friends - This is Yancy
    While I seen a lot of stuff & whatbnots, currently I am experiencing some unusuables. Started one night when I fell out of my bed during a night tremor & sleep-rolled under my bed. Everything that I can see is now a washed-out white color, and its causing me some #paranormal panic. Will be posting videos etc. via our intern Ryan while I try to get back home if you will.

This event here is when this all began - Pretty sure now, Allegedly.
    Best - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJ32-CLU0M

In my eyes she rose up a little too fast...looks like your shot took half her face off.  Oh my.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 10:47 PM

TopGolf Portland Sasquatch - Bigfoot Spotted By Drone

Finally, around 3am our drones started to capture media that shows a possible Sasquatch or Bigfoot appearing to be toying with one of the green golf targets inside the driving range at the TopGolf venue in Portland, Oregon. This Hillsboro Sasquatch has eluded many for years -- this could be huge.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 2:33 PM

Now I am not really ready to talk about this, but some things must be shared for your safety & your sanity. Recently I spoke of being "Lost" -- perhaps in the 4th or 5th dimension. The story here is long and should be told properables and such -- stay with me now please.

Past few months we have been experimenting with trying to break on thru to the other side, aka achieve cross-platform WGT gameplay. By that's, I am meaning playing WGT with one party all up on the mobile app & the other on the computer. Have had some success, but now I am lost in some sort of washed-out endless arena. Also, I may or may not be invisible.

This replay reel will show unrefutables in the truth arenas -- watch me disappear, also watch for me to let go of my club during my swing. Now a couple of other WGTers are also in the invisible arenas -- I have called out to them, perhaps they are in another dimension as well.

SHORT VERSION: Had night tremors, fell out of bed, rolled under bed for safety, next memory is being on Pebble Beach all tangled up in my bed springs, after only maybe 5m I was then "portaled" to Manele Golf Resort, where I encountered a female cyborg. She what then sent me via a ring of fire to Chambers, & now I am lost in dimensionals.
    This will all sort out (allegedly)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Apr 20 2017 2:39 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:02 AM

Now we gots some "what gone missing" or what they are telling us as
    the "invisibles". While we are aware of DrMoose, Txzdave, BIGAL123,
    & I am Yancy all having some sort of inter-dimensional travel or just
    an old-fashioned case of the "gone invisibles" -- theyre prolly are
    other WGTers we dont know about going invisibles, as we cant see them.

These videos contain footage from our WGT server drones (dont tell any of
    the admins or MisterWGT on that please) that may help us understand what
    is happening all up on the WGT with this and such.

We will sort this out - Allegedly
    "Stay Safe & Stay Seen"
    @TeamYancy

The WGT TxzDave Invisibile Golf Experience -- (Drone Footage)

The DrMoose WGT Pinehurst Paradox Portal Perhaps Probable 

RSS