Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2016 8:44 AM

Frisian Beware-Of-Aliens Investigation (FBI) found out and such:

Mister WGT wears an helmet and does a strange kind of putting.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 4:58 PM

ostfriedel:

Frisian Beware-Of-Aliens Investigation (FBI) found out and such:

Mister WGT wears an helmet and does a strange kind of putting.

News we can use Ostfriedel. I know the time and commitment its takeables to profer up such revealing research - and on behalf of all we thank you.

MisterWGT is a renaissance man, a time-traveler, and he drives a helicopter. Knowing this helps a feller understand the unique approachable to the putting shown aboves.

We are excited about the Erin Hills course coming to the WGT - as MisterWGT had some "veiled' words about the odd creatures found there - especially after dark, in the interview with the Erin Hills Club Director found on WGT facebook page. Perhaps, this will be the step we need to get the others onboard in the fight to save OUR golfing courses from these other worldly things/creatures.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 5:02 PM

LOST FOOTAGE SHOWS ALIEN INSIDE TOPGOLF TARGET - PORTLAND, OR

Our drone suddenly rocked left to right and then launched herself for this other-worldly footage of an alien emerging from one TopGolf target then "launching" itself to another. Could the targets be time-portals of some kind? Cant miss green bi-pedal E.T. feller - but you must look closelier.

THX - Yancy

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 2:49 AM

yancy - what do you think .

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 2:50 AM

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 5:47 AM

Just saw this...I think Doc Moose could be the ideal Ambassador here!

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2016 12:26 PM

I may have to brush up on my squeak, grunt, an' squeal skills, but , hey, why not?

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2016 1:29 PM

craigswan:

yancy - what do you think .

Craig --- Hello, My name is Yancy

This is something I am quite familiar with -- this photo is of a reptilian shape-shifter stuck in tri-mode and with bad Galaxy GPS Numbers.

If anyone encounters such a thing -- get out of there, please - safety first always.
    But -- before running for yer life please stop for a few seconds to get us some photos

Regards - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 11:16 AM

Yo Yancy,

Just an FYI...

This guy recently moved into my neighborhood...

What do I do now?  His testing is interfering with my ability to sleep.

Awaiting your direction...thanks!

Paul

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2016 10:45 PM

pmm711:

What do I do now?  His testing is interfering with my ability to sleep.

Awaiting your direction...thanks!

Paul

GoodDay - Evening - Afternoon - Whatnots - To you Paul

Ive heard stuff about this "feller" and the discord he can cause -- The underwebs are saying that since his obsession is with the golf ball putting, and that is a force not what to be reckoned with if avoidables - I (this is Yancy) am thinking this move to get him out of your brain and on to his next stop. My new putting practice methodology is of the linear arenas & one must visit a grocery store to beta test it. Seen it shave some strokes for a few allready - but not for everyone (or could it be?)

Get this video to this unusual feller --- Hope he leave you be friend:

RSS