Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 10:53 AM

BIGAL123:
    Were you feeding the llama or was she feeding you ??

Well --- we were doin an exchange if you will. She trades me the microSD card with the new "info" - and I slip her a new blank one. 32gb --- I have said too much, Allegedly.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:31 PM

LOCATION YANCY                   OR

Established Series
    Rev. JSC/AON
    05/2012

YANCY SERIES

The Yancy series consists of shallow, well drained soils that formed in gravelly sediments weathered from basalt, tuff, and felsite. These soils are on terraces, benches and tablelands, and have slopes of 0 to 8 percent. The mean annual precipitation is about 16 inches and the mean annual air temperature is about 44 degrees F.

TAXONOMIC CLASS: Clayey, smectitic, frigid, shallow Palexerollic Durixerolls

TYPICAL PEDON: Yancy clay loam, rangeland. (Colors are for moist soil unless otherwise noted.)

A--0 to 2 inches; very dark grayish brown (10YR 3/2) clay loam, grayish brown (10YR 5/2) dry; weak thin platy structure; slightly hard, friable, sticky and plastic; common very fine roots; many very fine pores; about 50 percent cover of fine gravel on surface; neutral (pH 6.6); clear wavy boundary. (1 to 5 inches thick)

Bt1--2 to 6 inches; very dark grayish brown (10YR 3/2) clay loam, brown (10YR 5/3) dry; dark brown (10YR 3/3) rubbed; weak medium subangular blocky structure; hard, firm, sticky and plastic; common very fine roots; common very fine tubular pores; about 15 percent gravel; common thin clay films on peds and gravel and in pores; neutral (pH 6.6); clear wavy boundary. (2 to 6 inches thick)

Bt2--6 to 12 inches; dark brown (10YR 3/3) gravelly clay, brown (10YR 5/3) dry; moderate fine subangular blocky structure; very hard, very firm, very sticky and very plastic; common very fine roots; many very fine tubular pores; about 20 percent gravel; many pressure faces on peds, thick clay films on gravel, thin clay films in pores; neutral (pH 6.8); clear wavy boundary. (4 to 8 inches thick)

Bt3--12 to 14 inches; dark yellowish brown (10YR 4/4) very gravelly clay, yellowish brown (10YR 5/4) dry; moderate fine angular blocky structure; very hard, very firm, very sticky and very plastic; common very fine roots; many very fine tubular pores; about 40 percent gravel; nearly continuous pressure faces on peds, thick clay films on gravel; thin clay films in pores; neutral (pH 6.8); abrupt smooth boundary. (0 to 3 inches thick)

Bqm--14 to 60 inches; dark yellowish brown (10YR 4/4) and yellowish brown (10YR 5/4) very gravelly duripan, yellow (10YR 8/6) dry; massive; indurated to 24 inches, strongly cemented below; white (10YR 8/2) dry, opaline cap from 2 to 10 millimeters thick at top of duripan.

TYPE LOCATION: Klamath County, Oregon; about 1.5 miles south of the town of Sprague River; 2,100 feet north and 3,200 feet east of the southwest corner section 22, T. 36 S., R. 10 E.

RANGE IN CHARACTERISTICS: The mean annual soil temperature ranges from 44 to 46 degrees F. Soils are usually moist but are dry about 75 to 90 days in the 4-month period following the summer solstice. Depth to the duripan ranges from 12 to 20 inches. Depth to bedrock is more than 60 inches.

The A horizon has value of 2 or 3 moist, 4 or 5 dry, and chroma of 2 moist and 1 or 2 dry.

The B2t horizon has value of 2 or 3 moist in the upper part and 3 or 4 in the lower part, 4 or 5 dry, and chroma of 2 through 4 moist and dry. It has 35 to 50 percent clay and 20 to 40 percent sand. This horizon averages 5 to 25 percent gravel. Some pedons have up to 40 percent gravel in the lower part.

Duripans range from 1 to more than 4 feet in thickness and have indurated opaline caps 1 millimeter to more than 1 centimeter thick.

COMPETING SERIES: These are the Bieber, Espil, Hibbard, Oxbow, Oxwall, Powley, Salisbury, and Tanner series. Bieber, Hibbard, Oxbow, Oxwall, and Salisbury soils are mesic. Also, the Bieber soils are usually dry and the Hibbard, Oxbow and Salisbury soils have duripans at depths over 20 inches. Espil soils are usually dry and have duripans at depths of 8 to 14 inches. Powley soils are usually dry, have A2 horizons and have A&B horizons with uncoated sand grains on faces of peds. Tanner soils have bedrock at depths less than 40 inches and a duripan immediately above bedrock but deeper than 20 inches.

GEOGRAPHIC SETTING: Yancy soils are on old high terraces, tablelands and benches. Elevations are 4,200 to 5,500 feet. The soils formed in gravelly sediments weathered from basalt, tuff, and felsite. The climate is subhumid with cool dry summers and cold moist winters. Average annual precipitation is 15 to 18 inches. The mean January temperature is 27 degrees F., the mean July temperature is 63 degrees F., and the average annual temperature is 43 to 45 degrees F. The frost-free period is about 50 to 70 days.

GEOGRAPHICALLY ASSOCIATED SOILS: These are the Bly, Merlin, and Yonna soils. Bly soils lack duripans. Merlin soils are underlain by bedrock at depths of 10 to 20 inches. Yonna soils lack mollic epipedon and duripans.

DRAINAGE AND PERMEABILITY: Well drained, medium or rapid runoff; slow permeability.

USE AND VEGETATION: The soils are used for range, irrigated hay, pasture, and homesites. Vegetation includes low sagebrush, phlox, Idaho fescue, and Sandberg bluegrass.

DISTRIBUTION AND EXTENT: Basins and tablelands in south-central Oregon. The series is moderately extensive.

MLRA SOIL SURVEY REGIONAL OFFICE (MO) RESPONSIBLE: Portland, Oregon

SERIES ESTABLISHED: Klamath County, Oregon, 1977.

NSTH 17, RECLASSIFICATION ONLY, 3/95

National Cooperative Soil Survey
    U.S.A.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 12:59 PM

Forgot to post this --- I have no recall of this event. Nodded out at the broadcast desk last night, and our motion-activated camera grabbed this. I don't want to talk about it. Yet.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Mon, Sep 12 2016 7:58 PM

One word comes to mind -  URI GELLER

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 9:58 AM

BIGAL123:
    One word comes to mind -  URI GELLER

Drawing a blank here......But intrigued BIGAL

Two Words: Gonna Goggle That

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 10:01 AM

We have released the raw video file of the PROOF findings we found & whatbnots. This video evidence is unrefutables and the samples acquired are sani-sealed down in the Team Yancy bunker as I am typing this out and such. Plus --- theres more to this --- stay tuned.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 3:17 PM

YancyCan:
    There is - and always has been - some Alien ongoing operations all up on the Royal St. George's golfing course here on WGT.

Funny you should mention this @ this time  Mr. Ambassador. I hadn't played ol' Georgies' fer quite a while, but, revisited it a couple times in the last few days. There have been quite a few "psychic phenomena" of this sort I have found to be quite intriguing on WGT. You, with the Squatch, Andyson with his "rescue" dogs "Razzle" an' "Dazzle" an' a few others. Now, don't get me wrong, I certainly don't claim to have any "Psychic abilities", but, there are simply some things that stretch the realm of "coincidence". I'll definately have a few more looksies @ Georgies'.

Doc :)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 7:53 PM

YancyCan:

Hello - My name is Yancy

There is - and always has been - some Alien ongoing operations all up on the Royal St. George's golfing course here on WGT.

If you have played this course & such on the WGT - certainly you have seen it.
    Maybe you didnt want to talk about it - Didnt feel ready or whatnots.

Now, that is how I have been dealing with the alien anxiety from this course for years. I am currently assembling some media for you alls to gander at in hopes of motivationals for helping me document and explain said alien activities. We need your help.

Hello - The Legend that is Yancy

Thought this could be of interest. Showing the cooling tower things and chimney visibly seeable from several fairways. Several flourescent clad whatnots mumbling strange health and safety regs. whilst wearing strange hats and launching a firework. Guess having a smoke near such explodables is not dangerous. Also seen talking into small boxes shortly before the whole shebang fell down!

From March 2012

Strangely they're still visible here on WGT, maybe stuck in a time/space warp thing of sorts.

Keep sorting the wheat from the chaff

Regards!

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 9:30 PM

whooshdangit:
    Strangely they're still visible here on WGT, maybe stuck in a time/space warp thing of sorts.

Intriguables. Fine documentables share Rich. News we can all use & whatnots.

There seems to be more unusuables & paranormables going on all up on the RST course than any one common man can keep up with.

Please -- "Stay With Me Now"

Soon - time just isn't feeling right ATM - in a couple weeks we are thinking, we are going to have an "open call" for WGT players to submit their own "RSG Paranormal Report" in an event to find the next "Premiere Golf Paranormal Explorer" from the WGT Community.

Will be cereal - but some fun side competitions as well. Also - I will be filling the mini shopping prize cart up and awarding prizes & unusuables for the best submissions & the winners of the "mini-competitions" as well.

We ask that any more specific finds anyone stumbles on....to keep them all up in your private arenas and such. The more evidence shown in the report posts will help you reach the top, but not just evidence or screencaps. The filed text reports and written explanables of the evidence will be part of the scoring as well.

Perhaps I (this is Yancy) have said too much. Follow this thread or @TeamYancy on the tweeter deal to stay up to date on this upcoming event.

Back to my powernap
    Sincerely, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 9:32 PM

My Arnold Palmer Story - From Yancy - RIP to The King of Golf

RSS