Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 1:33 PM

feels like im swimming in custard need help soon

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 3:51 PM

yancy signal yab concepts relaying ghaH 'e' mev nIS maH tu' ra'wI' ghaH yIjatlh nIS maH 'ej Dochmey wgt nuv'e' wgt je' DoH luj QujmeH moQ maw' bach 'ej yIn beings

Huch law' SoH 'ej chaq meyrI' 'ej fuster tlhe' QujmeH moQ jIba'laH neH

getting scary now

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 3:57 PM

I have notified the man upstairs, stay with us now, ada. Take a few deep breaths, grab your favorite cocktail and slam it. Repeat procedure. Don't worry if you spill some, it will help thin out the ectoplasmic goo you're swimmin' in. Yance should be here shortly.

Doc :)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 4:12 PM

pong nuqDaq tlhay QujmeH moQ poHlIj ghojmoHwI'pu'na' qul naQmey chu' Quj neH wIneH vaj SoHvaD Qap SoH DISov DISov

coming quick and fast now  IVE GOT KIDS HELP ME PLEASE

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 6:51 AM

Due to the fact that Yancy appears to be otherwise engaged at the moment, I have opened the pod bay doors Ada, you are cleared for re-entry. Please do not do anything to further jeopardize the mission.

Vem

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 8:48 AM

Better stick this on before you jump out the space ship Ada:

And stay calm. Footy season starts in a few weeks...aliens hate football! lol

PS As you can see, the good Doc Moose wears his one permanently! Always prepared. :D

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:06 PM

Wow --- Lots been what happening all up here. I was on a powernap, and just got the messages off our hotline number. Was told this would provide the clarity needed all up on this at the moment. Still playing the ketchup --- but comes from a solid source:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 3:35 PM

--- TEAM YANCY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ---

We visited the new TopGolf venue all up here in the Portland arenas and stuff happened.
    First --- I checked in with my deep-cover contact, that happens to be a lama -- then Mel was abducted by 2 Alien humanoids - female.

While trying to find him, I MYSELF saw and filmed the elusive Hillsboro Sasquatch that lurks in the area right by the venue. This Squatch was right under our noses all alongs. The video will show this & whatbnots.

Havent had time to process the videos and such --- But this could be a game changer.
    I am cereal.

STAY WITH ME NOW
    My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 4:15 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 4:42 PM

YancyCan:
    I checked in with my deep-cover contact, that happens to be a lama -- then Mel was abducted by 2 Alien humanoids - female.

Good for Mel ..  been there done that , lets just say it was a 3 way from another world .

OPY 

RSS