Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 12:36 PM

Done think Yancy has been abducted !! Been nothing in over a week !! Look out brother !!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2013 3:49 PM

bypass07:

Done think Yancy has been abducted !! Been nothing in over a week !! Look out brother !!

Alls good with Team Yancy -- we just been busy working thru our short film & whatnot. Here is an unlisted video for WGTers only:

Stay with me now - My name is Yancy (his name is Medford Mel)

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 4:53 AM

Unnerving for us Aussies Yancy .. driving on the right side of the road and all.

Brings to mind a song ..

Like your good self, Van the man drives on the bright side :)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 12:05 PM

nanstar:
    Unnerving for us Aussies Yancy .. driving on the right side of the road and all.

Team Yancy don't want to overload the nerves an whatnots, the paranormables tax the neurons enough as such.  After an emergency round table discussion Team Yancy produced this Aussie version.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 8:40 PM

andyson:

nanstar:

Team Yancy don't want to overload the nerves an whatnots, the paranormables tax the neurons enough as such.  After an emergency round table discussion Team Yancy produced this Aussie version.

Team Yancy has had enough panic attacks & whatnots --- we don't want our Aussie friends to have any -- Hope this settles you down and such!

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 4:27 AM

Thanks guys!

Much easier on the nerves.. and makes steering so much easier when using my brand new Aussie vice grips!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:35 AM

Lol, Andyson ! I don't even want to know how you did that ! Good work as always Mr. Ambassador. Nice touch nanstar.

Doc :)

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 8:49 AM

drmoose:

Lol, Andyson ! I don't even want to know how you did that ! Good work as always Mr. Ambassador. Nice touch nanstar.

Doc :)

Well, doc, I sure want to know how he did that....or do you divulge secrets of the trade, Andy? Pretty damned impressive...mayhaps you should introduce a comma and spell your name Andy's ON!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 1:33 PM

drmoose:
    Lol, Andyson ! I don't even want to know how you did that !

Don't read any further Doc!

AGArgent:
    Well, doc, I sure want to know how he did that....or do you divulge secrets of the trade, Andy? Pretty damned impressive...

Wish I could say it was difficult.......but it was simple using the Visual Effects built into Windows Live Movie Maker.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 5:39 PM

andyson:
    Wish I could say it was difficult.......but it was simple using the Visual Effects built into Windows Live Movie Maker.

Andyson be a humble man and whatnot. I know he used a reverse-oscilloscope and dual-layer rendering over 3 days to produce this Aussie version.

Nice work. As always.
    My name is Yancy.

RSS