Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 10:59 AM

I have no idear whats going on up in here. Please no photoshoppables or another P word that I wont even type out ffs. Anyone need a cold beverage? Message me.

Finally after 4 years of debatables, the committee (Medford Mel & Me - ((I am Yancy)) - ) have chosen the most paranormal course experience on the WGT. Will be released soon on the video formats and whatnots. NEXT -- working on the 9 most paranormal holes on the WGT -- need 2 par5's, 2 par4's, & 5 par4's --- Please help me on this if you can. Post em up right here and lets do this thang.

Everyone oks? I am Yancy.

Best - Yancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 2:25 PM

Yancy --

Good to hear from you, we were concerned that we had to report a kidnapping.

Stay safe and healthy !!

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 2:13 AM

what's in that bush .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 6:37 PM

Team Yancy ,

Done got me a ping today on said fancy phone , talks with TXdave click / tap here , did it .

Mind you I am at work and have TV screens in all the buildings with the news of the day on production and on time shipping plus how to be  safe with face masks as to not infect / and or spread .

Some how as I taped play it tapped into the system ,,,    overriding and started playing Team Yancy VID,s on all the system in the buildings ,  

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 10:06 AM

Thanks to alls & the nice mesages.

I have been undergound as I am under an immenent threat from hostile aliens from Mercury.

My name is Yancy

@TeamYancy

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 10:57 AM

Now what would you call an alien from Mercury ?

Mercurtites

Mercurtarians

Mercurvites

I don't know.

And what would the plural be?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 12:27 AM

"Mercurians" - I am told is the properable spellings.

However, they're aint nothing proper about the Mercurians who are seemingly on a no holds barred mission to prevent me from talking about it, even though I am not ready to indeed talk about it yet evens. These fellers are tough as nails, living on the smallest planet in our system & the closest one to the sun as well. Gets mighty hot during the day up there, and cold as the night winds in a black hole in the evenings.

Medford Mel is using a moto-remeter right now to try and bring me back from 1977, where I am attempting to stop a certain song from ever being sung (long story).

More info ASAPS

Best - I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 2:44 AM

Glad to see you're doing good. :) Stay safe, Yancy.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 5:41 PM

YancyCan:

Medford Mel is using a moto-remeter right now to try and bring me back from 1977, where I am attempting to stop a certain song from ever being sung (long story).

Could this be the one ?

Jimmy Buffett  Margaritaville 1977

RSS