Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 1:27 PM

I am not aware of any such event.

Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 5:15 PM

Yancy circa 2119...

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 7:52 PM

Yr gonna believe it too, Yr gonna see it.

~the~

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 4:14 PM

Image result for alienjust played him think something wrong on wgt

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 1:16 AM

I (this is Yancy) am okey-dokey. Allegedly.

Taste of the upcoming series of videos that features Yancy both golfing & sasquatching (aka bigfoot or sasquatch) and scratching lotto tickets for charity causes/organizations. Name is still beta: #SasquatchingGolfingScratching #GolfingAndSquatchingForCharity #SquatchGolfScratch4Good #HelpMeNameThis THX - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 3:42 AM

#ThrowbackThursday

Here is the first video Yancy what ever made and such. Thanks to so many great people up here on this WGT for making me have too much fun for so many years. Will never forget the "Yancy Weekends" aka the "Bethpage Black Sasquatch Shootout" & the "Pinehurst Egg aka Alien Pod Hunt". Sincere thanks to all the great replies from the WGT community at large, you were what kept me going. Special thanks to WGT creators MisterWGT & Yu Chiang for believing & trusting in me to host fun, over-the-top WGT tournaments & events, with confidence in my running it professionally behind the scenes. 

Wish everyone all the best, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:55 PM

Dear Yancy , / pod bro  .  

Thank you for the ride , trip ..   Xplorations ,  signs and Squatchin egg hunting good times ..   The Vids and talks .  and my one of a kind pine cone from the Yancy land ground breaking .  So many reminders of all that was searching for what this game once was !  

And it still is in some ways ,    Lost is the way of the forums of old , But yet them of us still are lucky enough to be here and remember them that are not !  

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:23 PM

Thanks fer the kind words & whatnots. I have been fighting the Hobgoblin problem up on the YancyLand par2.5 Golf Arena & Mitchell Cabin. Things got to the touch & go stages, last post was in my mind perhapsably my last post & I sat on the back porch of me storage shed & was assessing the damage inflicted by an attack of 8-12 Hobgoblins on my body, and more imortantly to my mind and such. The "backyard doctor" who treated me said give it a couple days & should be fine with maybe some short-term memory problems to deal with.

After some delusionary periods the past week or so, it seems I am oks & ready to fight the good fight. That being the one against the Aliens from using OUR golf courses to take over the world. So - seems alls well after this attack after all, I was treated by a "backyard doctor" who said rest it up & should be all good with maybe some short-term memory issues. Back to what I do and whatnots. -- Best - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 3:38 PM

"I asked for a mission, & I was given one. It was a real choice one. They brought it up to me like room service. And, when it was over - I would never want another"

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 11:30 AM

WGT Golf Cold Case Paranormal Files 2019

Sent by an "Anonymous Tom" to Team Yancy was this screenshot from a round up on the WGT.com. At first glance, there seems little to be concerned about. "We went all Sherlock Holmes" on this one and found little tells, but after much analysis - this went into the cold case files. Last week, by happenstancables - our Intern Ryan said something about the Tardis seen in Doctor Who and we were once again back in the game. Watch as we breaks down the picture pixel by pixel to uncover a shocking find nobody expected! -- @TeamYancy

UPDATABLES:
    Some kind of Hobgoblin problem with this one - use link below to view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auPTAYBvXVI

RSS