Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 1:53 PM

Sorry to report , men, the mission is on hold for an indefinate period of time, until we recieve confirmables that the signs can be seen in normal game play mode. . There is simply too much to risk going off on another wild moose chase.

As for decoding any messages, agent Ada. I'm afraid I seem to have misplaced my txzdave decoder ring, so it appears once again, we are at a complete standstill without further intel.

Stay with us now, it's cocktail hour.

Doc :)

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 12:17 PM

LOL Doc... when the back door is left open these crazy things happen.. like ghost and such..the cob webs dont help either but ..cocktails sounds ..mind opening..

Chris(00)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 1:18 PM

Persactly,Chris. Our fearless leader ( his name is Yancy) asked me to keep an eye on things around here while he's off on some deep black op intel gatherin' an' such. He said it was my call, an' bein' that the fellers is all battle fatigued an' whatnots, I decided it was better for the team, iffin' we put the mission on hold until we receive that intel. Gotta stay safe out there yanno.

Doc :)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 4:05 PM

4-10 i hears you

MY BAD i went on unexplorables on my own

i will wait for next command

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 4:10 PM

fgiujk#$%PjmmGhDFGHJ,

TRNS MUTE 

OPY done crashed # 17  , send 6uRUIKJ

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2019 12:05 PM

MIssion to the Guru and whatnots is back on track -- "Stay With Me Now"

I am now at the HilverSmooch -- Got this via USBdongler texter3.0

Things are about to get real

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 12:29 PM

The HilverSchume Golf Club -- Golfing Around The Globe Ep. 209

In this episode, Yancy talks about the HilverSmooch Golf Club in the Netherlands & whatnot. Let Yancy teach you about the current state of the club as well as go back in time and learn some historicals all about the Hilversmuche. Very intriguing, (possibles alien involvment) is the mention of the seriously other-worldly behaviors of the precessionary caterpillar. What is on the course right NOW - 7/25/3019.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 11:07 PM

to stroll takes a toll on the holes in the road and stories to get told. a listenin' is the best glistenin' that you best not be missin'.

Sometimes in a night time daymare night dream Cat fight.....Or it's all right in some way I can't say but I can think this.

I've no idea and thrive to seam two clear I'm guessin'.

If it sounds good listen. Eye sea easy nestles. Costly coastal succulent laden forbidden thousandaire renters flailin' and sellin' worn out shoe souls to keep up with the best beast flip flop moguls. 

And You got it. I dig it......It's whatever you want it to get to.

It is what you want.

Think I'll take a stroll now,                       ~txzdave~

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 2:29 PM

The Zoom-In Awakens aka Yancy Meets Mr. D.L. Up On The HilverSmooch

After many weeks of communications from DL aka DownLows -- Yancy is finally on the HilverSmooch golf course with plans to meet DL for his special info re. "The Zoom-In" -- a virtual golf tool that will be used to attempt to find the last wooden signs on holes 8 & 9 all up on the Chambers Bay course via WGT.com & whatnots.

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 9:33 AM

Here's the SQUATCH:

RSS