Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:14 AM

On the front nine, #8 & #9, which when they are found will reveal a part of the overall quest.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 2:02 PM

drmoose:

On the front nine, #8 & #9, which when they are found will reveal a part of the overall quest.

Oh my goodness, I have been totally focused on Hole #9, thinking all others have been discovered. Next time out, I will survey both #8 and #9.

Don

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:00 PM

Looking for signs as well with happymt and nightwalker1363.  Any suggestions or holes that have not found signs?

Jabs

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:22 PM
    jabonic:

Looking for signs as well with happymt and nightwalker1363.  Any suggestions or holes that have not found signs?

Jabs

It appears that all have been found with the exception of Holes #8 & #9 Happy Hunting Don
  • Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:38 PM

I found this little orange critter on hole #8.

I could only get within about 32yds of him or he scurried away.

Hard to see I know.

Here he is blowdup a bit.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:53 PM

Thanks Don,  we will get the hounds out and keep searching!!

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 5:41 PM

Yep , I done seen that Melonhead, good find. #8 an' # 9 are definately tough.  We has been poundin' 'em for weeks now backwards, forwards, to no avail. I've done flyovers... an' all I've found is Opy's trashed tent, a couple of orange things, a few lost balls, an' an unitentional head trip. Good luck to ya.

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:16 PM

Could they have hide the signs in plain site on 8&9?

Has anyone gone down the edges and/or dead center of the fairway?

Maybe you have to be just in the right spot to see it.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 1:23 PM

Melonhead66630:
    Maybe you have to be just in the right spot to see it.

That's exactly right, to my knowledge, they will be located in spots not likely to be found in normal play, unless badly metered or terribly unskilled :) 

A big welcome goes out to our newest recruits, jabonic, happymt and nightwalker1363. Happy huntin' an' stay safe out there all ( aliens yanno ).

Doc  :) 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 12:28 PM

I be finding that if one hits backwards off the tee (Patented Opy Move) -- the ball ends up going thru the hole and plopping down in front of the green...like a time-travelins portal or a stargate of some kind..... anyone gnome sayin?

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    PS --- get me your pics so Ryan can make up a player card for you (whoever you be)

REMEMBER
    -- the signs all connect together somehow to reveal something to us and the world at large....and cannot get a confirnables from my WGTmole that 8/9 have signs...only that we should be "focusing" on the front9...more info soon (allegedly)

RSS