Help › Forums

Cheats

Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:07 AM (37 replies)
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 10:38 AM

YankeeJim:

HWei:
    Playin 30 rank rnd ,frm what I can gather plays only match plays withn 1 YEAR since He joined

So that makes him a cheater? Because he chooses to master one single course and stay there? His only mistake is calling Lou a cheater, much like you're doing to him.

What goes around comes around will never cease to end cause there is No end . I may b a bigot We all

like 2 have clean game w/o having 2 see/hear/read bout it . Forum bout Cheaters/ source of Cheating whatever U call it is getting 2 b LAME ,IMHO 

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 12:03 PM

TeacHa:
    I've already figured out a way that'll stop the flash/meter cheat and e-mailed WGT the suggestion, they are currently seeing if thats possible to implement (which I think it is).

go teacHa go teacHa go......bout kin time something was done :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 12:37 PM

stevietwotimes:
    go teacHa go teacHa go.

Waaaait a minute here. A twotimer posting in a cheat thread???

LMAO. Couldn't resist, Steve.   ;-)

(nothing to do with the game.)

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2013 1:24 PM

YankeeJim:

Waaaait a minute here. A twotimer posting in a cheat thread???

LMAO. Couldn't resist, Steve.   ;-)

nice one JIm you got me there m8.hehe

• BlackGibbon
    349 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2013 3:24 PM

lvietri:

giantfan5611:
    I'm convinced that the members who write replies using sarcasm and personal attacks against me and others who complain about the game, are actually the very cheaters we all know exist, because they all protest just a bit too much!

I'm convinced .. you are ridiculous.

+1

• outlaw1234
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 6:05 PM

The posts about cheating have increased and with good reason.  It seems that every month, there's word of a new cheat program.  Obviously, WGT condones it, or at the very least doesn't care about the integrity of their product.  The game may be advertised as free, but we all know it isn't, As a paying customer, I'm sick and tired of having to compete with cheaters.  I've seen posts by players admitting to downloading and using  cheat programs,and they're allowed to continue to play?  There's no real competition for WGT, in terms of virtual golf games, yet.  But, hopefully, Perfect Parallel will succeed and they will treat their customers with more respect.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 12:38 PM

giantfan5611:

bigdaddie1:

PaulTon:

Take your complaint to Apple instead of exposing yourself on here.

The man asked a question, did not make not a complaint. You are now part of the fish lady group!!!

Take your Apple, and put it where the sun don't shine.

I'm convinced that the members who write replies using sarcasm and personal attacks against me and others who complain about the game, are actually the very cheaters we all know exist, because they all protest just a bit too much!

I just noticed this, I'd forgotten this thread.Giantfan thank you very much, you have made my day, no month, you have my eternal gratitude. Since joining WGT i have played 3-4 cred games ( 10 cred a hole) and lost two. If you had ever played with me ( or even looked at my stats) you would see I don't cheat. Even in free tournaments I've had one top 100 finish in 3 years. So come on bud, get serious.

The reason I use sarcasm and poke fun ( never personal attacks, good grief, get a sense of proportion man) at individuals is because I enjoy it. I also welcome replies in a similar vein.

You're reply exceeded all my expectations though, once again, thank you for thinking that I play well enough to raise questions about me cheating. I HAVE ARRIVED.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:07 AM

or a one trick pony

chrisironsbones:

lvietri:
    I do not think Simmo890 cheats

He's always there in the matchplay challenge "lounge" sitting on Kiawah 18 holes.  (keeps booting me though) must be a 1 course wonder

RSS