525 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:47 PM

Can someone tell me how to delete my account from WGT

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 7:55 PM

Email

members@worldgolftour.com

HOWEVER, do you not think that is a little over-reactive from getting some criticism?

Think things through, have a coffee, beer ot whatever floats your boat, go for a walk and clear your head,

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:15 PM

Geahry1:
    tell me how to delete my account

How do I close my account?

To inactivate your account, please contact us via our online form.

• Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:16 PM

alanti:

Email

HOWEVER, do you not think that is a little over-reactive from getting some criticism?

Think things through, have a coffee, beer ot whatever floats your boat, go for a walk and clear your head,

Hello alanti.Im not upset about criticism I have broad shoulders.Im a strong Christian Man.But not perfect only God is Perfect Believe that.I am just upset cause sens 2011 been playing this game.The reason why is Golf is my number one sport then Hockey.Anyway I always wondered how these golfers were shooting in the 50s and just sucking up prizes trips.And i found out on You Tube makes me sick.When i was young i am now 39 but as a kid I had every game system you could have.I started with Atari then Coleco vision,Nitendo and so on and those games had cheats.But I was the type of person who wanted to get the job done cleanly.And i remember Mike Tyson Punch Out for nintendo there was a cheat.And my buddy use it to get to tyson.I would sit there thinkin how much fun is that putting in a code and wamo u skip over 10 fighters.That aint challeging to me at least.When i saw this http://youtu.be/J09dsaS0WzQ I wanted to throw up.I spent alot of money on here and i dont make that much cause I am Disabled dont feel sorry The Good Lord takes care of me.Anyway unless i use that cheat or all the cheats of you tube I will never come close to compete in the Tourneys Dont you think I would like to play in the Open.I shot 4 over cut line was 56 Come on now its a joke to me now it cant be fun for me no more.I dont want to rattle on and on but God Bless Keep safe.And may the Lord Bless You and your Family for eternity

• Geahry1
    525 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:25 PM

Geahry1:

alanti:

Email

Hello alanti.Im not upset about criticism I have broad shoulders.Im a strong Christian Man.But not perfect only God is Perfect Believe that.I am just upset cause sens 2011 been playing this game.The reason why is Golf is my number one sport then Hockey.Anyway I always wondered how these golfers were shooting in the 50s and just sucking up prizes trips.And i found out on You Tube makes me sick.When i was young i am now 39 but as a kid I had every game system you could have.I started with Atari then Coleco vision,Nitendo and so on and those games had cheats.But I was the type of person who wanted to get the job done cleanly.And i remember Mike Tyson Punch Out for nintendo there was a cheat.And my buddy use it to get to tyson.I would sit there thinkin how much fun is that putting in a code and wamo u skip over 10 fighters.That aint challeging to me at least.When i saw this http://youtu.be/J09dsaS0WzQ I wanted to throw up.I spent alot of money on here and i dont make that much cause I am Disabled dont feel sorry The Good Lord takes care of me.Anyway unless i use that cheat or all the cheats of you tube I will never come close to compete in the Tourneys Dont you think I would like to play in the Open.I shot 4 over cut line was 56 Come on now its a joke to me now it cant be fun for me no more.I dont want to rattle on and on but God Bless Keep safe.And may the Lord Bless You and your Family for eternity

AND I AINT GOING TO USE THOSE CHEATS.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:43 PM

Geahry1:
    AND I AINT GOING TO USE THOSE CHEATS

And I applaud you for that! But Geahry, I will never win one of these tournaments (been second a couple of times) but I play to enjoy the game and try to the best of my limited ability. A am not great, just very average but I love golf, and this game is as good as a golf game gets.

I will not qualify for the VUS Open by a long shot, but would that deter me from setting my own goals? NO - set yourself personal targets as 99% of the time, there will ALWAYS be players better than you. Are they all cheating, no, I would say it would be a very small minority of players, and most of those will not be the players shooting these great scores.

Geahry1:
    That aint challeging to me at least

And there is your answer within your post - this game is a challenge to attempt to master for us mere mortals. Bear in mind some players who shoot these ultra low scores have played thousands of rounds more, and have learnt every facet. For me it is a challenge and set MY own goals, winning would be nice but the important thing is to do your best, and to enjoy.

If you really like this game, continue, forget there may be cheats out there (as there are in EVERY FACET of life) and play your own game. If you really hate it, by all means leave. It is your choice but just ensure you think things through properly,

And for the record you will not receive a dime back, clearly stated in the T&C.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 9:07 PM

Ya kow...if you really think anyone shooting well...or I guess "everyone" shooting well, is cheating...nothing anything anyone can say to change your mind.

So, without all the "practice, learn, take tips, watch vids" comments...I'll just say.

Hope the door knob doesn't stick in your azz on the way out.

I'm sure you won't reply...since you don't want to be here...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:31 PM

$5 he doesn't go. 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:48 PM

Your present attitude (?) mind set indicates that yes, you need to leave.  My nickle.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2013 1:34 AM

RSS