Forums

Help › Forums

CREDITS

Thu, Jan 17 2019 11:11 AM (41 replies)
  • gmckeehan
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 5:18 PM

I have had up to 1,400 credits that were free and now I'm down to 400 and didn't spend any not to mention that when I tried earlier I couldn't  it's a sham.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 9:52 AM

@ gmckeehan- i looked up your account and i added up your free credits earned and it does not add up to 1,400. You should contact Customer support so we can help you figure it out.

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 10:05 AM

If any of you have a Survey, Video or Offer that does not pay out, please go back to the offer. Each page will have a support link to help you. Once you submit a support request to them you will get a ticket number. If they do not respond to you within 48 hours, you can submit a  support ticket to us. By giving us the ticket number, date your offer was completed, date you submitted your support request to them and then we can contact them for you to find out why they have not solved your issue.

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 10:23 AM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

If any of you have a Survey, Video or Offer that does not pay out, please go back to the offer. Each page will have a support link to help you. Once you submit a support request to them you will get a ticket number. If they do not respond to you within 48 hours, you can submit a  support ticket to us. By giving us the ticket number, date your offer was completed, date you submitted your support request to them and then we can contact them for you to find out why they have not solved your issue.

dont forget to take a screenshot of everything you do, they will not pay without it!

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 10:47 AM

but but but...

it show's u bought a wedge a couple days ago ??  

whats up with that ?

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 11:27 AM

DRogers5864:
    dont forget to take a screenshot of everything you do, they will not pay without it!
    Really,when i did a supersonicads premium for 5000cr,i sent them robbing gits 3 different screen shots of paypal payment,sign up date,& screen shot of my sign up and 3 weeks later still nothing.Sadly i got so peed off sending emails to these scum bags that i did a system clear out including recycle bin and lost the evidence,if i had known WGT could do some thing about it i wouldn't of deleted every thing :(.Stupid thing is,i did another 5000cr premium with supersonicads sent them the same stuff as the last one and they paid out!!! it dont figure lol.

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sun, Sep 1 2013 9:34 PM

pdxdriver:

DRogers5864:
    Really,when i did a supersonicads premium for 5000cr,i sent them robbing gits 3 different screen shots of paypal payment,sign up date,& screen shot of my sign up and 3 weeks later still nothing.Sadly i got so peed off sending emails to these scum bags that i did a system clear out including recycle bin and lost the evidence,if i had known WGT could do some thing about it i wouldn't of deleted every thing :(.Stupid thing is,i did another 5000cr premium with supersonicads sent them the same stuff as the last one and they paid out!!! it dont figure lol.

I think I would rather have a tooth pulled without novacaine than to deal with supersonic...lol

• BuffaloBilly6734
    207 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 5:51 AM

I reported when i didnt receive some credits and got this reply

Whenever you notify us about an issue with a survey or offer, we make every effort to mediate with the offer provider or research client on your behalf. Sometimes they are unable to verify your eligibility for the reward, which is why you are not receiving credit to your account. In some instances we are able to make exceptions, but we cannot always reach this resolution for every request submitted. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners

I must admit it gives me very little confidence to try out some of the things you have to pay for 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:04 AM

Superchronicads are a farce, and if it wasn't for the fantastic staff here at WGT I wouldn't of received my rewards ..... Huge thanks guys.

RSS