Forums

Help › Forums

CREDITS

Thu, Jan 17 2019 11:11 AM (41 replies)
  • Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 10:42 AM

I,ve had this too on several occasions but to be fair WGT did validate the credits after investigating.

You guys are lucky you can do surveys.

The surveys I get are all in Spanish and while I speak some Spanish it,s not nearly good enough to participate in the surveys.

I took it up with WGT a while back and asked them if I could do them in English but they said it,s not possible. I suppose it,s because I live in Spain and I,m registered from here.

I feel a bit miffed as I,m at a disadvantage as the only way I can get credits free is with the videos and that,s a long slow process.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:59 PM

Gordo54:
    Does anyone know where you can report this abuse.

There is a support link for the group that gives you the offer, Peanut labs, Livegamer, Tralipay, SponorPay and SupersonicAds handle their own. You just have to look for the support link and file a ticket with "PROOF" that you completed the offer/survey.

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 4:01 AM

wrong wrong wrong------i have never been helped by any of those so called companies that have their own support team. Just a Jog in a circle after circle after circle and no credits awarded-----just 100 emails aday from them -----continuously deleting the emails.

• sprntrl7
    225 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 1:08 PM

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 1:39 PM

Yeah happened to me a couple times too. Did some surveys and then didn't get the credits after.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 5:38 AM

I sent an e mail to "Credits Not Received" and received a snotty reply saying they were very busy and that credits can take anything from one day to a week to a month to add to your credit score so be patiient.They are telling ME to be patient.

This was from a publicity "other Offer" for 37 credits believe it or not and in the small  print it says credits will be added to your account in 15 MINUTES!!!

What a joke!

Boquerone

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 5:51 AM

the guys that tried out godaddy,

why not try 888poker? 6000+credits for installing and/or depositing 10$. 

There are two 888poker offers.. so someone test it and tell me :).

I installed 888poker before doing the offer. So ill need to find a spare pc that doesnt have 888poker

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 1:17 PM

New Post About Extra Views  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE THEY STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!????????  Havent had extra views in days.

You give a little then you take for long time.   Can never count on any consistency with the way we earn credits.    

One day we get 10 or 15 xtra views then we do not get any for a week or 2.  Whats up with that.  Wondering if I will recieve an email with an explanation of how the credit theory works.  Afraid to buy clubs because I need credits for balls.

Fox

• HedonistDying
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2013 9:23 PM

I agree Gordo.  Also at times I'll be doing a survey upwards of ten to fifteen minutes, go through all of that crap and then they pop a screen at you saying you don't meet their criteria and give you a whopping 5 credits - a freaking nickel.  

• Schaldemose
    289 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 4:23 AM

What happens to WGT? - Free credits my naked ..... Watch free vidioes and earn credits. I have seen 5-6 vidioes every day through the last month and would have earned about 20 credits a day, but have only received 3-5 credits for 5-6 vidioer ...... in total!

Bankruptcy Declaration?

Schaldemose

RSS