rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 14 2022 3:30 PM (49 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:07 AM

MBaggese:

YankeeJim:
    almost dead right to the hole

I believe he mean "right into the hole" as none directional...like "right back at ya".

Oy. Thanks, MB.  Maybe it's because mine always break left but not right to the hole.  :-D

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 10:15 AM

i just hit 2 flops from 6 yards , carried both a yard past the hole and both spun back off the green ... lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 11:18 AM
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 11:44 AM

mkg335:

That takes all the fun out of the putt.

Show off.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:00 PM

MBaggese:

That takes all the fun out of the putt.

Show off.

Hey, blind squirrel has to find an acorn once in a while.

I was expecting you to say "eff'n showoff."  ;-)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:25 PM

mkg335:
    I was expecting you to say "eff'n showoff.

It's still Family Hour ;)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 5:32 PM

goldeena:

I can't wait to see 'em on the TV next Thursday - it will bring it all vividly back in to life, poor guys out their I feel for 'em so much.

It's going to be very interesting to watch the pros deal with the challenges at Merion, I agree.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 6:39 PM

mkg335:

goldeena:

I can't wait to see 'em on the TV next Thursday - it will bring it all vividly back in to life, poor guys out their I feel for 'em so much.

It's going to be very interesting to watch the pros deal with the challenges at Merion, I agree.

Last year for Olympic Club I played along with the TV coverage for a couple of holes each day. When the pins were the same as we have it was a blast to outscore the Pro's.  Watching those guys get brutalized by the course really made playing here look pretty easy. I think a couple of holes on Merion are going to be the same way. We think it's hard or tricky, they're going to get their teeth knocked out live on TV.

Should be fun to watch and play along.  lol

RSS