Help › Forums

Slor mini tour tournament 1: Kiawah Island NIVAC WINS BY 13 STROKES

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 1 2009 1:08 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 4:24 AM

Hello everyone who participated in qualifying school. We have 21 participants in the mini-tour and the first event will be run by taking scores obtained from the weekly tournaments. After taking feedback in the poll, the arguments for this method won the day, and everyone who responded was eligible to play in them as well. Exact rules to follow next week. Good luck! slor

Round 1: Week 19 18-hole tournament

Round 2: Week 20 18-hole tournament

CUT: Top 15 plus ties

Round 3: Week 21 18-hole tournament

Round 4: Week 22 18-hole tournament

PLAYOFF: multiplayer mode, sudden death

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 7:00 AM

I'm a little disappointed that this won't be in multiplayer. I know the vote count is what it is. But that was the big attraction for me. It's just a totally different going out and playing by yourself vs having to watch other player's shots good and bad. Probably for the best I suppose. From playing in the match play I know some people have a hard time moving their schedules around, that certainly would have been a problem.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 7:07 AM

ncviz, it is a mini-tour, so we can be a bit more experimental with the rules. When there is an 18-hole multiplayer option, I will test the waters with having the final round in multiplayer groups. Right now, with back nine only, it's not quite ready for it yet (but for a playoff, it will work)

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 8:08 AM

Hey Slor,

I only had 3.5 rounds completed last night, and wanted to come on early this morning to finish the back nine.  Is there anyway I can submit my 4 rounds and get into the tour?

• robj998
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 1:35 PM

hi, just wondering did i get into mini tour, i submitted scores at q school and were will we submit weekly tournament scores? thanks

robj998

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 3:58 PM

you're in, this is the link from Slor's original details post...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pzxTgNusCkMhDfyuVQDEAOQ

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2009 4:07 PM

Thanks viz, I had no idea that even existed.

• robj998
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2009 2:43 AM

thanks

• robj998
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2009 9:44 AM

where do we post our scores from the tournament?

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 2:16 AM

Hi all - Submit scores here for each round

Raw Data results sheet - I'll clean it up after Round 2. slor

• PAGES
RSS