skip nav

Forums

Message for Ronald WGT MacDonald

Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:52 AM by alanti. 84 replies.
  • MichaelStroke United States
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 5:48 PM

I kinda liked "nothing new since the Merion burger".  Apparently he left before they added Apple Pie-hurst and McRibandon.

Digg
    Delicious
  • ronniebjannamon United States
    571 Posts
    Fri, Feb 13 2015 5:16 AM

very creative ... and oh so true

Digg
    Delicious
  • tubbytubb United States
    121 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2015 6:57 AM

Well ya made way more than 2 people smile.  And it dang sure ain't Burger King.  We don't get it our way.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Rinoji Japan
    14 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 8:55 AM

Alanti - thanks for the bump. 

I am in many ways surprised that this post is still being bumped. But on the other hand I was reading the Forums every day at the time and there was so much negativity around that I thought  that something needed to be a bit light hearted in there. Thought I could contribute with regular funnyish updates but there is obviously still a mass of negativity around. My take is that if you are happy and positive you are less likely to post so on balance....i.e Me lol.

My life has overtaken me in a positive way - baby now toddler and my own business is growing rapidly so I don't have much time so I play stroke a bit to relax but can't commit to CC's etc...it wouldn't be fair on anyone. Forums started to depress me in general because I have so many good friends in my life anyway then no need to go through online hassle.

Would be nice to contribute more in a humorous way moving forward but my priorities are not this game. Kudos to the guys who keep things going.

Renn's 'Let's be honest' is probably the best thread going as it has genuinely helped people - I won't post there as I am happy with who I am and where I am and I don't feel the need to tell online where I am at but I do think it is a brilliant outlet for some people.

Still play Alt on the odd occasion I have no commitments and hope to catch you chaps out there at some point...

Rinoji

Digg
    Delicious
  • drmoose United States
    3,339 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 2:09 PM

Rinoji, 

I was just thinking of bumping this post the other day, and am glad someone did. The problems are still here, with a few more tossed in for good measure, and I think it may be getting more difficult for even the thick skinned to laugh them off as before. When people aren't having fun playing the game, they come here to complain. Some complaints are valid, some 50/ 50, and some are outright ludicrous. Your satire on WGT remains one of the best. Hopefully, once again, it will spark an interest in keeping these forums an enjoyable part of the game.

Doc :)

Digg
    Delicious
  • Rinoji Japan
    14 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 8:39 PM

Thanks Doc

Digg
    Delicious
  • dandycap United States
    1,487 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 9:30 AM

Bump............      Time for another Big Mac.    (see page 1)

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,406 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 11:11 AM

Still love it....thanks for bumping this brilliant post

Digg
    Delicious
  • PaulTon United Kingdom
    10,723 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 12:06 PM

I'd forgotten about this thread, great stuff!

Digg
    Delicious
  • HittyHard British Indian Ocean Territory
    770 Posts
    Wed, Dec 7 2016 12:52 PM

First time read. Took me 10 minutes to compose myself to say.....massive thanks for a great post. Real humour does exists on WGT - but not in one place? Where's the best place to look for good old satire, wit and sarcasm? Any other threads that need bumping so I can see them?

Digg
    Delicious
RSS