skip nav

Forums

Message for Ronald WGT MacDonald

Thu, Aug 22 2019 12:52 AM by alanti. 84 replies.
  • dandycap United States
    1,486 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 4:54 AM

Thanks Rinoji   ---   That's going to keep me smiling for the rest of the day.  Enjoy those 3 after dinner mints I sent you.  ---   just dandy

Digg
    Delicious
  • chrisironsbones United Kingdom
    3,520 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 6:24 AM

Each to their own

Digg
    Delicious
  • Rinoji Japan
    14 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 7:39 AM

Chaps

Thanks for the comments - if it got a chuckle somewhere that is my only intention.

Mara - now I know what cache is I'll be clearing it when I take the missus out tomorrow - thanks for the edification

Dazza - thanks but I think Andyson is the benchmark

Dr Moose - my wedges often play like lemons, funny that.......

Dandy - thanks and appreciate the spirit of the gifting - but I just want to be clear - almost everything I posted was and will be fabrication - i.e. I love the game (just lampooning the negative threads lately), I like playing the trugolf stuff as a change, I actually hate MacDonalds (so your fries are safe YJ) and I am not poor - I am happy to spend money on this game - at a rough estimate costs me 25 cents an hour since I started playing - I'm good with that. So no gifting needed people - BUT thanks anyway Dandy will stick them in the weeds at Merion quickly enough.

Will post sporadically and with the focus on the lighthearted.

CIB - I agree - each to their own. I just figure if 100 people read it and 2 get a laugh and it doesn't harm anyone then the we are a small smile up for 2 people. If the other 98 don't then no worries (and in my defence I did issue a warning in brackets at the beginning). Great score in the US qualifier btw and good luck for the tourney proper.

Rinoji :-p

Digg
    Delicious
  • mkg335 United States
    5,238 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 11:50 AM

So to get to this particular McDonald's, we just look for the fallen arches, right?

(well done, Rinoji...count me as one of the smilers)

:-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • andyson United States
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 11:53 AM

Rinoji:
    CIB - I agree - each to their own. I just figure if 100 people read it and 2 get a laugh and it doesn't harm anyone then the we are a small smile up for 2 people. If the other 98 don't then no worries (and in my defence I did issue a warning in brackets at the beginning).

Outstanding post and attitude Rinoji!!  I couldn't agree more, if it puts a smile on a few faces great!

I'm glad you brought the topic up btw.  Those that were fortunate to be in a private Chat With Chad earlier this year had advance notice.  Here's a screenshot I got in the mail from one of the lucky attendees:

Digg
    Delicious
  • gsoup United States
    2,927 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 12:05 PM

LMAO!!

Very good Rinoji, too funny

and then there is Andy...

oh, chat w/ chad.. ask these questions only

Digg
    Delicious
  • filmslayer United States
    2,335 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 12:06 PM

best first post ever !!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • frappefort Canada
    3,981 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 12:12 PM

Geezzz, Rinoji  now you did it ,  you made my mouth water ,now i am   having a Big Mac attack ,i cant control it,  so i am on my way to MD, insted of playing golf ......    Come to think about it  a hamburger  cost less then 3 nikes balls is that strange  Lollllll :)   (  Frapp)   me a hamburger please

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,406 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 12:37 PM

frappefort:
    Come to think about it  a hamburger  cost less then 3 nikes balls is that strange  Lollllll :) 

LOL Frappe, but really, did you look closely at the attributes on the hamburger, mine won't even roll straight - yes I submitted the bug report.

And someone please help me, I can't find the McAvatar in the proshop.

Rinoji, I too never have been a Maccas fan, but I think you forgot to mention the queues when a Hello Kitty promo is on (anyone is Asia can relate to this lol) - you could swear they were giving away free wedges.

Without a doubt, the funniest and certainly one of the most creative posts I have read,

Digg
    Delicious
  • opyeuclid United States
    6,102 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 12:45 PM

It is nice to see some fun back in the forums.

iaaR ( R ) ft

Digg
    Delicious
RSS