Forums

Help › Forums

Loading stops at 75

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 8 2009 3:26 PM (9 replies)
  • goingfishhing
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 12:10 PM

Everytime i try to start a game it stops loading at 75. I've cleared my flash and it still stops at 75.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 3:22 PM

Did you try using another browser, and were you able to right-click and submit a bug to us?

• goingfishhing
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 5:01 PM

No, this is my work computer. Im using IE and thats the only one that is installed.

• Sofakingca
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2009 8:09 PM

Try clearing your BROWSING HISTORY -

TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - (GENERAL TAB) BROWSING HISTORY - DELETE - (CHECK ALL) DELETE

• goingfishhing
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 7:12 AM

Still no good

• Sofakingca
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 12:03 PM

The only other thing I can think of is to make a new User Account or use your Guest account to get you up and running

• CBarkley
    13 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 12:31 PM

I have the same problem only mine hits the wall at 63 and then it takes about 4 minutes to finish loading. This is with everything cleared out. Flash, cache, internet options and the registry. I strongly believe it has something to do with the server or servers being used. Once playing and want to play another game, its no problem.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 1:59 PM

Hi goingfishhing, it would be difficult for us to diagnose the problem if you cannot try loading on a different browser or if you cannot submit a bug to us in-game. Let us know if you are able to do either of these things. We do not recommend creating a new account, as this is against our terms of service and may result in your accounts being deactivated.

• goingfishhing
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 4:26 AM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

It has to be the computer at work. I can get on just fine at home however; no matter what I do the computer at work just won't let me play. Thanks for your help, I’ll just have to wait till I get home to play.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 3:26 PM

That would explain it--we don't support anything older than IE6. Thanks for letting us know!

RSS