Cracked Game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 14 2013 5:46 AM (48 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,601 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2013 4:06 AM

AGibbs1:

Yep! Too funny!

Wow he par #1 he cheats and is only able to par # 1 front pin. If I par it I feel like it's a bogey.

Another funny thing. The guy created a new account just to post that video. So he takes a chance at getting all his accounts banned. Not too bright!

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2013 8:15 PM

borntobesting:

AGibbs1:

Yep! Too funny!

Wow he par #1 he cheats and is only able to par # 1 front pin. If I par it I feel like it's a bogey.

Another funny thing. The guy created a new account just to post that video. So he takes a chance at getting all his accounts banned. Not too bright!

Exactly, because I notice that too it was a fresh account. But what purpose does it serve for someone to cheat and still miss the dingy!

*laugh*

He must forgot that this game is running from .aspx, or doesn't care.

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2013 8:28 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

So the proof has finally surfaced. As some have said, even if you ding, this wont help your game unless you know the courses. Well folks, its when you do know the courses, and your running this cheat engine, its then that you can clean up all the credits in the game.

As for the "What can you take home" comment. You wont be able to take anything home, but you will have no need to put your hand in your pocket to pay for club, balls etc anymore. Surely thats incentive enough for some folks to use this thing.

WGT, this is probably 1 of the reasons why so many of us here are struggling at the game. I suspect that you folks at WGT are blaming the wrong people (Yes, me included) on using this thing, and making it impossible for them to have a decent game anymore. This is proof that WGT needs to get the finger out, and come up with some other way of playing the game, and drop the current system with the dinger you have now. Just my opinion.

I know it's tempting but don't do it. They did the right thing when they made this game in the .aspx extension; because they can monitor into one's game at any moment and the person won't know they are being watched.

Hopefully this will clean up the robots, spam, and cheaters; because it's truly a slap in the face to the game creator to do this.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 2:39 AM

LOL, i wouldnt dream of using it AG, it wouldnt sit right with me at all. Im a sporty type AG, and i play football myself, and at the age of 43, that tells you i still have the passion for the things i do.

When, or even if i do score a goal, i like to know it was me that put it in the net, and not some kind of fluke that got it there. There is a big sense of satisfaction when you know that it was you that did the had work to achieve that goal. Be it here, or at football. Cheers dude.

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Fri, May 24 2013 1:48 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

LOL, i wouldnt dream of using it AG, it wouldnt sit right with me at all. Im a sporty type AG, and i play football myself, and at the age of 43, that tells you i still have the passion for the things i do.

When, or even if i do score a goal, i like to know it was me that put it in the net, and not some kind of fluke that got it there. There is a big sense of satisfaction when you know that it was you that did the had work to achieve that goal. Be it here, or at football. Cheers dude.

Cheers!

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 10:46 AM

Speaking of exorbitant cheating, I just came across a very interesting example of such; a user who joined WGT two months ago, has played 2 (TWO!) ranked rounds with one of those rounds being a 9 hole score of 40, has all starter clubs, has a stroke play score average of 80.00 yet an average score of 61.00 and is a level 79 LEGEND??!! Wha, wha wha?? Surely, this is impossible and yet there it is on his/her page. Somebody explain this to me. (In keeping with WGT etiquette, I won't give out his/her name....besides, it's not a name...has too many zx's in it.)     ;-)

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, May 27 2013 2:05 PM

I've known of some cheats for a while. Have been accused of cheating too...

There is one called Perfect Meter that a player once told me he/she was using. The site claims that "THIS IS COMPLETELY UNDETECTABLE BY WGT AND IS 100% LEGAL!!!"

I have very good rounds and not so good, but if I could ding I wouldn't use the miss the ding way of putting and certainly would not shoot  34 or 67 from time to time, even when I know that I am getting vemmed. I have posted videos and here is one where I play with free balls and ding and miss like anyone, yet get a 30 at Oakmont and get out of some traps... You can use whatever program you like if that makes you feel better, and I don't police this site. Are some using them? I don't doubt it, but I doubt their 27 is better than my 30. Here is a LINK to one.

• AGibbs1
    53 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 6:51 PM

SOYEL1:

I've known of some cheats for a while. Have been accused of cheating too...

There is one called Perfect Meter that a player once told me he/she was using. The site claims that "THIS IS COMPLETELY UNDETECTABLE BY WGT AND IS 100% LEGAL!!!"

I have very good rounds and not so good, but if I could ding I wouldn't use the miss the ding way of putting and certainly would not shoot  34 or 67 from time to time, even when I know that I am getting vemmed. I have posted videos and here is one where I play with free balls and ding and miss like anyone, yet get a 30 at Oakmont and get out of some traps... You can use whatever program you like if that makes you feel better, and I don't police this site. Are some using them? I don't doubt it, but I doubt their 27 is better than my 30. Here is a LINK to one.

Any cheat program is detectable due to the fact the clubs have set algorithms and speeds programmed in them. Anything changing those speeds is a cheat, also they don't have to ghost one's computer to see the cheat; due to the fact the game is live and they see what you see.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 12:56 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

We are aware people use these programs to cheat. Anyone found using any program which slows their meter down is banned immediately.

are WGT doing anything to combat this ?

checking scorecards,dodgy newbies or making some sort of software to detect cheat programs etc ?

it would be nice to know you are doing something to protect honest players  :)

• suidulum
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 11:58 PM

I'd have to agree that it is impossible.  I can hit the ding a lot of the times, but just be off a little bit in a cross wind and there goes your round.  When WGT states that if you get caught using one of these programs to cheat you'll  be banned.  I doubt that they could ban a person.  I doubt that they could even detect one of these cheater programs.  They can't even work out the bugs on the putting views on Kiawah.  The game was written in stages by different people it appears to me.  So here's the thing the meter is done in flash client side the only way they can keep people from cheating would be to use a server side application instead.  This would take a major rewrite from a team that can barely maintain their existing code.  As Charlie Sheen said "I already got your money dude".   

RSS