Tue, May 21 2013 12:08 PM

courteneyfish:

And he still missed the ding.

Yep! Too funny!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 9:37 AM

MBaggese:

Those folks are just feeding their ego..or maybe they really want to chat with MisterWGT? ;)

i must be doing something wrong.

i just searched youtube for WGT Ding and got this

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 10:20 AM

So the proof has finally surfaced. As some have said, even if you ding, this wont help your game unless you know the courses. Well folks, its when you do know the courses, and your running this cheat engine, its then that you can clean up all the credits in the game.

As for the "What can you take home" comment. You wont be able to take anything home, but you will have no need to put your hand in your pocket to pay for club, balls etc anymore. Surely thats incentive enough for some folks to use this thing.

WGT, this is probably 1 of the reasons why so many of us here are struggling at the game. I suspect that you folks at WGT are blaming the wrong people (Yes, me included) on using this thing, and making it impossible for them to have a decent game anymore. This is proof that WGT needs to get the finger out, and come up with some other way of playing the game, and drop the current system with the dinger you have now. Just my opinion.

• voltage7777
    58 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 11:14 AM

hell got get me one after playen 2500 rank rounds an almost 2 years i mite get good lol

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 1:26 PM

If you've played 2500 rounds in 2 years and have an average of 70, don't look for a lot of ReadyGo credits.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 1:39 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    As for the "What can you take home" comment. You wont be able to take anything home, but you will have no need to put your hand in your pocket to pay for club, balls etc anymore. Surely thats incentive enough for some folks to use this thing.

See, I just don't get it still...if a player is using some cheating method to win credits...so they can continue to play and cheat more, to win more credits to keep cheating?

I don't see the incentive myself...if some autobot, etc was playing for me, I'd get no satisfaction..probably the same guys who will buy a $100K convertible, thinking it will make them look like they have more hair...and 40 pounds lighter;)

• dario2589
    202 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 1:50 PM

MBaggese:

TWOMINUSONE:

See, I just don't get it still...if a player is using some cheating method to win credits...so they can continue to play and cheat more, to win more credits to keep cheating?

I don't see the incentive myself...if some autobot, etc was playing for me, I'd get no satisfaction..probably the same guys who will buy a $100K convertible, thinking it will make them look like they have more hair...and 40 pounds lighter;)

Its not about the credits, what do you earn using a wallhack or aimbot in a match of COD for example? nothing... you dont even won a virtual tourney or something... but people keep cheating anyway...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 1:53 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    but you will have no need to put your hand in your pocket to pay for club, balls etc anymore. Surely thats incentive enough for some folks to use this thing.

Agreed.

I and other players bask in these incentives and aren't even the top players nor have the need to cheat players or the game for credits.

I wonder if some players earn more credits through surveys and videos than the top players actually winning credits in match or stroke-play tournaments.

Maybe a bit off topic, but wanted to make a point.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 2:17 PM

MB, Rich, i hear ya both. There are those of us out there who know what playing the game means, and thats to have fun with mates etc. But there will always be those that will do what i said above. I for 1 would rather have a fair playing field where my skill wins me some credits, not 1 of these cheating things.

Maybe you guys in the US can get a lot from surveys etc, but here in little old Ireland, we get a maximum of 7 vids to view a day at 1 view each, and sometimes a couple of extra vids for 1 to 3 credits each. At that rate, it takes around a few weeks to earn enough credits for a sleeve of 250 credit balls. The surveys are non existent, they are there, but when you go to do 1, its always the same result......"There are no surveys today". 

For this reason alone, i would be sorely tempted to use 1 of those cheats, but im not like that, and would never stoop to such a low. As equipment and balls are so expensive nowadays, then you have to wonder if this is only making up the minds of those who are indeed using it, as maybe they cant afford the rates. Either way, in the wrong hands here, that cheating tool is killing the innocent players chances in the game, and its not right.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2013 4:13 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Maybe you guys in the US can get a lot from surveys etc, but here in little old Ireland, we get a maximum of 7 vids to view a day at 1 view each, and sometimes a couple of extra vids for 1 to 3 credits each. At that rate, it takes around a few weeks to earn enough credits for a sleeve of 250 credit balls.

When I get low on credits, I  do the survey and video thing...seems there are 10 surveys a day, I might qual for 2 or 3 a week...lol.

I just stick to RG's and try to pick the ones I can get top 10 in...pays the ball bills.

Edit:

TMO, check your bag, lay off the vid's for a few days;)

RSS