Help › Forums

Yellow Dot

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 16 2019 9:42 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SENENofNINE
    9 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 3:23 AM

A few weeks ago the green dot next to my name (in the lobby) became yellow after I quit a game because of a very nasty player. What must I do for the dot to become green again?

I have played in and completed many multiplayer games, with no additional quits, since then but the dot remains yellow.  It says completion percentage but if that were true completing so many new games, with no additional quits, should have produced a higher completion percentage.

Does the colored dot really indicate percentage of completed games? If so, why is my dot still yellow?

Senen

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 6:48 PM

It probably didnt go Yellow after a quit on a single game.

It is an accumulation

Play a lot of 2 player blitz and it restores back to green soon enough.

however yellow means your completion is 'average'

red would indicate 'poor' completion.

• SENENofNINE
    9 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 10:52 PM

Thanks for the information.

I was hoping it would become green after several completed games but not yet.

• sonnymann
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 3:28 PM

I agree w/u .. The only time I quit is when someone is out of line.. or I sit through too many 90 second clocks 2 make a shot..Maybe u need 2 update your tracking system or server.. Many r because of reconnects. not our fault.

I have spent a lot of money on here and I think I deserve some restitution for things out of my control.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2016 11:28 PM

Completion is calculated from the last 100 MP games of a player, excluding A/S. There are no precise numbers, but yellow should come with about 30 or more uncompleted in that list.

This being a FIFO array, quite a few completed games are necessary to push enough of the bad ones out.

Thus, the hint to Blitz is good. Invite a friend of the same fate ,choose the Putting game or take the Starter ball and play a series of quick Blitz, disregarding the results and looking towards the number only. After 20 or 30 of these you should see a result, 100 completed games will clear the record thoroughly.

• CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 1:00 PM

This yellow dot thing is ridiculous,... people especially newbies mistake it as being a quitter! Get rid of the rude players and there would be NO yellow dot in my opinion.

Why in the world would anyone continue a game for the sake of a "green dot" with some of the foul, rude, drunk, high and perverted people that have been in this game. ALT is what caused my yellow dot and yet ALT games don't count to fix it,... Not Right,... and to say 100 games will fix it,.... just 100 games,.. that's all,... 

There really needs to be a better way!!

• CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 1:03 PM

I agree sonnymann,... I take this game serious and don't want to play with those who make life miserable!! I have spent a lot of money and time here to make my game as good as I can. 

I have met a LOT of golfers here too,... if you want a video game go get Ninetendo and drink it up with your buddies 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 2:18 PM

CowboyTed:
    ALT is what caused my yellow dot and yet ALT games don't count to fix it,.
    You sure? 't ain't logical.

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 2:38 PM

alosso:

CowboyTed:
    ALT is what caused my yellow dot and yet ALT games don't count to fix it,.
    You sure? 't ain't logical.

+1

I'm green and MUST HAVE earned it via Alt-Shot or Blitz as I haven't dabbled in MP or Skins much at all.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2018 3:53 PM

Maybe if this option were put into practice and it was not just an ornament, we would have the opportunity to (among other options) look for a game with "good reputation'' players

• PAGES
RSS