Forums

Help › Forums

HELP SURVEYS NOT WORKING!!! Always Disqualified

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:03 PM (5 replies)
  • crowwe
    106 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 9:37 AM

I have been trying to do the surveys and at the beginning they ask us a basic question to enter the survey questions or polls. I've been answering them correctly but then a message pops up " You were disqualified from this survey because our client is looking for a specific requirement. We would love to qualify you for other surveys - head on back and try another survey. " This happens every time. Even if we answer correctly.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 10:51 AM

The surveys are working. They select a very narrow and specific profile of person to qualify for each one. I answer truthfully and get to complete one a day or every other day. Other people here get a lot more due to the fact they guess what answers the surveyors are looking for and have no problem selling their integrity for a few dollars worth of credits.

Eventually the surveyors will figure out that WGT is unreliable as a source of credible survey takers and quit buying advertising space here. Then surveys as a source of credits for many of us will disappear completely.

• oreegun
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:51 PM

"Integrity" is a two way street. Many of the so called "surveys" are nothing but phishing expeditions that want you to enter your information and disqualify you. About a day later the phone starts ringing. I think the whole survey thing needs to be re-thought.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 6:42 AM

It's too bad you didn't see this year-old thread before you attempted any. There are many people on this site who are more than willing to help you with tips on looking for the right surveys to attempt, how to do them and which ones to avoid.

Those phishing expeditions are easily avoided. For six years I supported my WGT habit and gifted plenty, acquiring upwards of 3,000 credits a month on surveys and videos. More than 2/3 of those credits were from surveys. Not a dime of my own money (not even a credit card on file).

Never give any information traceable back to you. No phone number, no email, no name. If they ask, drop out and try a different one. On average I was able to complete a survey every day or two and attempted countless others that either paid nothing or 5 credits. I've never received spam or phone calls as a result. It takes a lot of time and patience to be that careful but it does pay off.

It helps to remember that a survey isn't limited to WGT customers. The same survey is placed by the survey taker on many websites. You are competing with millions of people on many other game sites to get one of a thousand or two slots. The odds are very stacked against you getting to complete one.

Some of the survey wholesalers track a few key demographic answers for their clients. Those particular ones will disqualify you if you attempt to be a white male in one but a Hispanic female in another. I always just answered truthfully and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't attempt surveys any more as there are a few who put up surveys, collecting the information while having no intention of honoring the credit payout. WGT has made it crystal clear that they have no problem supplying access through their website to those and will do absolutely nothing to help or protect their customers. Apparently they endorse allowing those companies to commit fraud on WGT customers.

• HANDBOOK
    173 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 7:42 AM

Why has there been no surveys for 10 days. Never had problems before. Usually 5 to 10 turn up every day. There is nowhere to access them

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:03 PM
    HANDBOOK:

Why has there been no surveys for 10 days. Never had problems before. Usually 5 to 10 turn up every day. There is nowhere to access them

Still getting loads here. Have you tried a different browser? Also if you have an ad blocker in operation you might try switching it off.
RSS