Help › Forums

Heading to Pebble

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:44 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wayneraltman
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 10:22 AM

Thank you all for the excellent comments!!! Our trip is right around the corner and I cannot sleep for the excitement. To be frank it is never about the course we play but the fact we are together to enjoy it. 

We have done this trip for six years now, and each one has been better than the one before it. I will be packing warmer clothing this trip than normal, and have been keeping in mind the speed of play in my preparations!!! It has never been a problem before, but it would in fact be a shame to be asked to leave..

After nearly six months of study on the courses we are playing (Pebble x2, Spanish Bay x3 and   Spyglass x 3,  this is turning out to be a very ambitious golf trip. I cannot wait!!!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 1:34 PM

Great information - hope to have use for it anytime if not soon...

BTW: Is Olympic freely accessible on a green fee basis? Couldn't get any information until now...

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 3:41 PM

jimd7777:
    Spyglass is nearby, its long, narrow, tall pines line the fairways,  its hilly, a few ponds, a tough course

When asked "What's your favorite course?" Lee Trevino answered "Spyglass". It's breath-taking.

• heffdiddy
    69 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 12:44 PM

Along with the three, Pebble, Spyglass(my favorite), and Spanish I was told while I was out there that Pacifc Grove Golf Links is not to be missed. I would also recommend driving up to San Francisco and playing Harding Park. Would be worth a day trip to play it.

• PAGES
RSS