skip nav

Forums

FLASH BENCHMARK TEST - How well does your computer run Flash?

Tue, Apr 23 2019 12:24 AM by DRAGONFIRESr. 95 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:50 AM

I know that they think they are mentioning I.E. when they are talking about chrome  . Not so . Two different animals always have been . Along with the flash player performance difference between Chrome and I. E. completely different .

All i'm saying is if you have a 64 bit computer , running a 64 bit operating system . The new 64 bit iexplorer 11 is very nice . Just check it out maybe you will like it too.

• pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 1:53 AM

I stand corrected . As I said I skimmed through it . I did find some interesting post on I.E.

• ChromeSlayer United States
    156 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 2:19 AM

I got a 17204 on the benchmark test. which is better "great" then i expected since i am only using a cheap stock dell laptop and using google chrome.. thanks for sharing the benchmark test..

• joseyw United States
    29 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 6:27 PM

18,744 on chrome..huh..?

• FLYCASTIN1 United States
    6 Posts
    Fri, Sep 19 2014 8:05 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE FLASH BENCHMARK LINK. FIREFOX AND I.E. SCORED "GREAT" FOR ME. HAVING SERIOUS ERROR MESSAGE ISSUES WITH WGT.  RIGHT AFTER I BECAME COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT : ) THANKS AGAIN. FLYCASTIN1

P.S. THIS IS THE ERROR MESSAGE.......ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

WGT is having problems loading an asset.
    This is usually because of an Internet connectivity issue.
    If you encounter the error on the same asset repeatedly, flush your cache.
    Do you want to try reloading this asset.
    : http://dms.wgt.com/upload/image01_lrg.jpg
    Retry load?

• GLADSTONESCREWER United Kingdom
    749 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 4:20 AM

I used to have no problem with Fire Fox untill one day about 6 months ago when it said i had to update flash player to continue with World Golf Tour

i had updated flash in the past & found it ruined my metre, i also could see by opening my task manager that the problem was the update & that it had put two Flash Player's im my Task Manager where as before all i had was Firefox & 0ne or two plugins showing,

any way before the last update i  uninstalled flash & went back to i think it was flash 11.0  something or other & that used to fix it, &  i would then not have the the two flash players showing in my task manager,

however since the last update you cannot revert back to thee old version as it wont let you load the game window without a newer version of flash

I went to Safari after which was ok until the recent update so if possible maybe someone could advise so i may use Fire Fox again

See my task manager which probably shows what im trying to say

• GLADSTONESCREWER United Kingdom
    749 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 4:22 AM

thats better

• Dubfore Ireland
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 5:05 AM

Will a 64bit browser operate on a 32 bit computer?

• ZioMio Canada
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 9:13 AM

Dubfore:

Will a 64bit browser operate on a 32 bit computer?

Does this help?

http://www.techgeniuses.com/tipsPC/Flash64bit.htm

• avenger97 United States
    993 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2014 6:39 AM

imac late 2013 16 gb ram

2475 running safari

RSS