skip nav

Forums

FLASH BENCHMARK TEST - How well does your computer run Flash?

Tue, Apr 23 2019 12:24 AM by DRAGONFIRESr. 95 replies.
  • SamanthaWho United States
    3,394 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 2:57 PM

So if you constantly fail this test, even at medium, what can you do?

I don't even want to play the game anymore it's gotten so bad. And i have tried every browser out there.

Digg
    Delicious
  • GenLucky United States
    14 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 10:10 AM

Somethings I have done to make the meter skips stop (well nearly) had one skip in the last 180 holes or so. 

Go into the game options and change graphics to medium (default is high).  Turn of things you don't really need to play like flag animations and reflections and such.  Be sure when you do play (once the game is launched) close your main browser window including the WGT site.  If a website you have running in the background does an auto-refresh like with an advertisement or such expect a meter skip to occur. 

That is what I have done and it helps me out immensely.  The only other thing I could possibly suggest not even sure it would help to be honest.  Updated Video Card Driver, Updated Version of Flash, Disk Defrag?, maybe set Flash to run at High Priority.  I also noticed with FF and any other browser the more crap you add to it (plugins, add-ons, toolbars, etc.) the worse it performs.

I scored what I think is pretty good on the flash test (19k +) and I still play the game at Medium with flag animations and reflections off because it helps my meter stay calm. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • nick72 US Minor Outlying Islands
    69 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2013 12:15 PM

I old and don,t know  a thing about computer wish I did I  dont know what flash is I only know but I tride crome and was no better and like to never got it off it cause me $45 to clean my computer  I run a dell desk top 2400 it like me old 752mb it play well some time but it get jumpy at leas 3 time on 9 hole with cause me shot maby i nead a mew computer with 4g . where do I fine flash how do I get flash   

Digg
    Delicious
  • SPINO1 United Kingdom
    5,394 Posts
    Sat, May 25 2013 3:06 AM

I scored 6456......im fooked i guess lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • LOLserver Denmark
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2013 4:47 AM

Not sure what it means but I got 18013 and only failed ultra. It was "awesome" the test said.

Just got my pc back after being fixed with a new graphic card.

I got a 50 mb "twin-connection" (50 upload & 50 download) in a Windows i7, quadcore with 12 mb ram.

I suppose my flash is running good in Chrome using the Pepperspray Flash version.

Eric

Digg
    Delicious
  • Mushy01 United Kingdom
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 11:59 AM

I noticed while playing last night I had 2 instances of flash player playing in my task manager , and one was consistantly reading over 3000,000

I did a little investigation and this is what i found, hope it helps somebody if anybody using firefox.

CLICK HERE.

Digg
    Delicious
  • MickAnderson United States
    105 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2013 1:39 PM

Very poor compared to most people - 10203.  On Comodo Dragon.

Why is that?  Is it just because I have a basic computer?  

Dell Optiplex GX520 Desktop P4 2.8GHz

4GB Ram

80GB HD

Running XP PRO.

Digg
    Delicious
  • doendehole United Kingdom
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2013 4:33 AM

W7 62 bit integrated graphics using opera got 18323 score!

Digg
    Delicious
  • juggss6 United States
    121 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 8:02 PM

WUT?

Digg
    Delicious
RSS