Forums

Help › Forums

The Masters.

Fri, Apr 19 2013 11:30 PM (77 replies)
  • AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 8:26 AM

Yeah, the weather could be a major issue. Damn. Oh, how I hope it don't cause no play stoppage/postponement. This is just about my favorite weekend of the year.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 9:05 AM

The Brits are doing well already.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 10:05 AM

GARRYCARTER:
    Mel try FirstrowsportsApp  they're streaming the Masters had some interviews today on there mate.

Gary, be very careful if you are using this app... It can seriously damage your computer if not un-installed correctly. It can also cause some (a lot) malicious ads to invade your computer mate..

Check out this site if you have it installed...

How To Remove FirstRowSportsApp - CleanPcGuide.com

www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-firstrowsportsapp-removal-guide-ho...
    Dec 17, 2012 – FirstRowSportsApp is a harmful adware infection that can cause all kinds of computer damage on the infected computers. Some of such ...
    Mel

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 11:47 AM

GoodyChamp:

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/sports/golf.html

Don't know if this 1 works in the UK, but last year it worked fine 4 me in Holland - and weekends play I'm gonna watch BBC Livecoverage. Enjoy all!

Cheers, GC

Thaaanks :D 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 2:28 AM

This still is a Gorgous Golf Coarse.

Are all the holes there look as good as the ones they show all the time on the tv coverage.

Or are the others not as good looking.

-Roger

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 3:00 AM

They spray tan them(green) for tv!

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 3:45 AM

Get standing from chair for Donaldson's ace, great line and big luck. Great.

Seems to be another good Masters, but want Tiger back in the lead.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 4:32 AM

mel1950:

GARRYCARTER:
    Mel try FirstrowsportsApp  they're streaming the Masters had some interviews today on there mate.

Gary, be very careful if you are using this app... It can seriously damage your computer if not un-installed correctly. It can also cause some (a lot) malicious ads to invade your computer mate..

Check out this site if you have it installed...

How To Remove FirstRowSportsApp - CleanPcGuide.com

www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-firstrowsportsapp-removal-guide-ho...
    Dec 17, 2012 – FirstRowSportsApp is a harmful adware infection that can cause all kinds of computer damage on the infected computers. Some of such ...
    Mel

Thanks for the heads up Mel for-worn =for-armed buddy cheers.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 4:51 AM

Fraenkel:

Get standing from chair for Donaldson's ace, great line and big luck. Great.

Seems to be another good Masters, but want Tiger back in the lead.

The Guys leading at the moment are great.....lol   One Aussie and Sergio, who I thought had lost the passion to play...... Welcome back to him.

How was that 14 year old kid....   There was one hole... he used a 7iron to the green(and landed it) and the others were using wedges....lol

That kid, will be unbeatable if he doesn't burn out.... In a few years time.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2013 7:52 AM

Great young player indeed, he played great shots even in the practice days.

RSS