• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 10:09 AM

Your efforts are appreciated Russ 

Weylon

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 7:45 AM

Thanks again C-Storm. This is interesting to view, although it is obvious wgt doesn't appreciate it, doing all they can to bury it. Also, Happy Independence Day !~!

~ Lily ~

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2015 9:24 PM

SweetiePie:

Thanks again C-Storm. This is interesting to view, although it is obvious wgt doesn't appreciate it, doing all they can to bury it. Also, Happy Independence Day !~!

~ Lily ~

Thank you. Not sure WGT buries it intentionally. Maybe if this thread was in another forum thread/area it would stay visible longer.

I like adding the new list to same thread, makes it easier to find previous lists. Well . . at least you know they are somewhere within this same thread. . . lol

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 12:54 AM

Thanks again for compiling this list, CS.  Cheers, bro!

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:24 AM

Think I will wait until Monday Aug.3 before start downloading TL score averages for the next list.

That will give more players a chance to get their averages adjusted to the new calculation.

Also wonder if anyone will make it to Champion tier by then.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:31 AM

ColumbusStorm:

Think I will wait until Monday Aug.3 before start downloading TL score averages for the next list.

That will give more players a chance to get their averages adjusted to the new calculation.

Also wonder if anyone will make it to Champion tier by then.

Saturated TL's only need one round to reset for the new saturation process.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 1:53 PM

jayw4862:

Saturated TL's only need one round to reset for the new saturation process.

Interested to see what the new low number for Champion Tier is, and if it's an instant promotion like back in 09-10, or if it stops you on the threshold requiring you to shoot one more round to reset again ...

RSS